[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

It would be risky to lynch Lewt at this time, but it would effectively render hoggers as mafia and clear me as TP, as well as LL obviously, if Lewt flips town.
If Lewt flips mafia, it would be a bit less informative, likely clearing Kaz and NIK as town (Kaz is about as cleared as it gets strictly off meta)

how the fuck does lewt flipping town  render me as mafia? i believed the sheriff claim immediately

@Blue Jay 22 and why are you trying to investigate obv!town over slankers?

Just now, iambrad said:

telling power roles who to use their abilities on is 99% always wolf, so they can use their own power roles to counter act town

don't agree, but the point of the matter is I don't like BJs list and think Lewt is better off making his own

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

how the fuck does lewt flipping town  render me as mafia? i believed the sheriff claim immediately

@Blue Jay 22 and why are you trying to investigate obv!town over slankers?

investigating slankers is stupid. They will either get GK’d, voted out, or eventually cleared based off their future actions/votes. Sheriff should target the active players who are under microscopes as they will be tougher lynches if scum. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

investigating slankers is stupid. They will either get GK’d, voted out, or eventually cleared based off their future actions/votes. Sheriff should target the active players who are under microscopes as they will be tougher lynches if scum. 

no they wont and u know this

whose the longest laSTING mafia player on average?

DM...known active man

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yeah I’ll call bullshit on that 

well i'm sure you will considering i'm calling it a wolfy play

mafia having ability to interfere with investigations through rbs strongman kills and fake investigation roles is very common

Just now, Zfetch said:

no they wont and u know this

whose the longest laSTING mafia player on average?

DM...known active man

Lewt can do what he wants, but I like my targets better 🤷‍♂️

Personally if I was you or Brad, I would want to be investigated. Town clearing both of you is arguably just as valuable as hitting scum imo.