[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

14 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

It would be risky to lynch Lewt at this time, but it would effectively render hoggers as mafia and clear me as TP, as well as LL obviously, if Lewt flips town.
If Lewt flips mafia, it would be a bit less informative, likely clearing Kaz and NIK as town (Kaz is about as cleared as it gets strictly off meta)

vote Zfetch

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lewt can do what he wants, but I like my targets better 🤷‍♂️

Personally if I was you or Brad, I would want to be investigated. Town clearing both of you is arguably just as valuable as hitting scum imo.

disagreed, most valuable play is always to hit scum barring very special circumstances

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lewt can do what he wants, but I like my targets better 🤷‍♂️

Personally if I was you or Brad, I would want to be investigated. Town clearing both of you is arguably just as valuable as hitting scum imo.

i should already be towncleared tbh, but i dont really care. i just think it's -ev to announce targets, idc who the target is much though i'd rather comb through slankers and counterwagons

12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

because if he is the actual sheriff, he clearly needs help. Haven’t seen worse sheriff play since BK investigated himself, which is why im still suspicious of him 

the bird is trending down

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Nothing more the mafia would love than investigating a slanker who gets taken out by the vig or SK.

Not to mention the mafia also seem to be targeting low posters so far (falcon, Tanev)

Yeah, I’m gonna go ahead and shift Brad back to scum lean. Zfetch is cuter so he’s ok right now.

what the fuck are you fucking saying

9 minutes ago, iambrad said:

well i'm sure you will considering i'm calling it a wolfy play

mafia having ability to interfere with investigations through rbs strongman kills and fake investigation roles is very common

So what are you saying? BJ is a wolf for suggesting power rule usage?