[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

I'm not interested in reaching your level because we're two seperate humans on our own paths. 

I am interested in hearing what @Albert has to say though. I feel like their insight can provide a good direction for town this game.

tell you what, we can come to an... agreement. 

Just now, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

I'm not interested. I'm working on my own this game.

You guys are all cool, but I want to be the coolest and stand out the most.

well that's what i was gonna propose. i'll give you 24 hours starting in 15 minutes to solve, collect, and push influential town members / mafia members and organize your own little game as you see fit. i'll do my own thing in the mean time, and after your 24 hours are up, we'll see where we stand. i know you're mafia regardless, but i don't want to crush your spirits so soon. go ahead and play your game

just know you're now on a timer. tick tock, 4foot8

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

mostly i didn't like your luckylager read and thought it could have been an early bit of tmi. i think your tone is very townie, and that made me paranoid enough to consider that your ability to fake a proactive and chill tone is more capable than your ability to currently feel chill and proactive if that makes sense. 

what are some of the thoughts you feel as if you've kept close to your chest so far? 

one of them is the 6'5 read

zfetch town

and i tend to read Ilunga's posts as townie if NAI in appearance. he doesn't have any rush to be on-topic or generate content and is simply observing except for the political talk, which i know he enjoys.

as soon as i said lucky is towny i kinda retreated in my head from the idea so i get why you didn't like that read. i'm more neutral on him now than i was, especially as he sort of disappeared from the thread, but i'm still confident i can sort him as the round goes on.

the hockey game's on in 15 minutes, so i'm going to drop out of the thread for now. watching with my dad 🙂

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

well that's what i was gonna propose. i'll give you 24 hours starting in 15 minutes to solve, collect, and push influential town members / mafia members and organize your own little game as you see fit. i'll do my own thing in the mean time, and after your 24 hours are up, we'll see where we stand. i know you're mafia regardless, but i don't want to crush your spirits so soon. go ahead and play your game

just know you're now on a timer. tick tock, 4foot8

kys srsly

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

zfetch town

and i tend to read Ilunga's posts as townie if NAI in appearance. he doesn't have any rush to be on-topic or generate content and is simply observing except for the political talk, which i know he enjoys.

as soon as i said lucky is towny i kinda retreated in my head from the idea so i get why you didn't like that read. i'm more neutral on him now than i was, especially as he sort of disappeared from the thread, but i'm still confident i can sort him as the round goes on.

the hockey game's on in 15 minutes, so i'm going to drop out of the thread for now. watching with my dad 🙂

okay wanna join my town core 🙂

5 minutes ago, 112 said:

zfetch town

Zfetch is town I agree. I also think bradley here is town. Alison is town too.

10 minutes ago, 112 said:

zfetch town

The Ilunga read makes sense, it feels like he's usually trying to force some reads at the beginning of the game especially when mafia to make it look like he's contributing, so the relaxed demeanour looks good on him

9 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

The Ilunga read makes sense, it feels like he's usually trying to force some reads at the beginning of the game especially when mafia to make it look like he's contributing, so the relaxed demeanour looks good on him

I am still getting over SS from last game.

I swore he was tp after him and I were the only members to vote the scum off in the first round.

How wrong I was.

• Huggy Bear 1