[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Btw @112 I think I figured out my confusion. We're at 25ppp on this forum (I think) so yes we had a 200+ page game (which is what I was remembering too) but it was at 20ppp.

So anyway, hoggers is right, we're now playing in CDC's biggest game.

Extreme moment. 🥳

• Cheers 4

Just now, iambrad said:

🥴

are you one of hte towncore players or one of the find wolf players or even perhaps one of the wolf players

gun to your head 3 slots you want to shoot today 

Okay serious response then. I haven't really played today so I'm still sorta in D2 mode, mentally. I've just sat down to actually think about things and maybe look back at EoD and such. So nothing I say here can be held against me.

I would've said J23/Snake Doctor/Zfetch from my old PoE, but there are a couple things that make me question my Zfetch scumread. And Snake Doctor might be a role? I haven't decided fully how to feel about that yet.

So maybe it's GTH more like...J23/Qwags/Alchemy Time? Kind of boring but it'd be practical.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay serious response then. I haven't really played today so I'm still sorta in D2 mode, mentally. I've just sat down to actually think about things and maybe look back at EoD and such. So nothing I say here can be held against me.

I would've said J23/Snake Doctor/Zfetch from my old PoE, but there are a couple things that make me question my Zfetch scumread. And Snake Doctor might be a role? I haven't decided fully how to feel about that yet.

So maybe it's GTH more like...J23/Qwags/Alchemy Time? Kind of boring but it'd be practical.

what about zfetch made you question the scumread? 

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

SnakeDoctor is frustrating because he claimed a role and now won't tell us what that role is. My preference is to just treat him as an outed special and vote somewhere else, but I'm also tempted to pressure him into using his Twinblade power because I'm pretty sure that's his role. The thing is: he's probably just going to do his own thing and Twinblade an obvtown.

• Haha 1

Just now, iambrad said:

what about zfetch made you question the scumread? 

Vote on Max mainly + his reaction to you kind of brought out a side of Zfetch I've seen before. That latter point is a weak one, as it's not really AI. But more so the vote on Max made me question my read and now I'm viewing him in a different lens and I guess I can see him actually being town after all.

• Like 1