[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

SnakeDoctor is frustrating because he claimed a role and now won't tell us what that role is. My preference is to just treat him as an outed special and vote somewhere else, but I'm also tempted to pressure him into using his Twinblade power because I'm pretty sure that's his role. The thing is: he's probably just going to do his own thing and Twinblade an obvtown.

My amygdala didn't believe the claim when I was reading up, but the way he stubbornly remained reluctant and then hinted at twinblade rather than vig almost felt real. Does Snake Doctor do tricksy things when scum? I mostly never read his posts.

I sort of feel it's self-resolving though. Either he TBs or the real TB CCs him by killing him.

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

No I'm trying to save any of you bleeding hearts a few dollars and openly discouraging people from buying this stuff.

$35 I'll never get back.

My wife is allergic to dairy so I'm familiar with non-dairy milks.

We have an unsweetened coconut milk that is a bit creamy but without too heavy a coconut flavour that's good for a cup of tea. But Oat milk is best for cereal and for frothing for coffee. I could see it being better for Bailey's than almond milk too, though I imagine soy would be the best choice.

Nothing is good as a plain glass of milk to drink, though.

• Huggy Bear 1

13 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

We have an unsweetened coconut milk that is a bit creamy but without too heavy a coconut flavour that's good for a cup of tea. But Oat milk is best for cereal and for frothing for coffee. I could see it being better for Bailey's than almond milk too, though I imagine soy would be the best choice.

Well tbf almond milk is actually just the bottom tier of all milks. Like, every milk ever made.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, porscha said:

THIRTY FIVE DOLLARS

Yes. Alcohol is very expensive in Canada compared to the US. $35+ tax + extra tax for a bottle of Bailey's in BC.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I typically drink my espresso black and avoid food that could ruin my day, for the most part.

There's a good selection of lactose free dairy products, made from actual cows milk/cream, but I dunno how they get the lac outta the cow! Lol

I only buy that stuff when I absolutely have to make an alfredo sauce or butter chicken. 

Anyways, back to the game.

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Yes. Alcohol is very expensive in Canada compared to the US. $35+ tax + extra tax for a bottle of Bailey's in BC.

I typically drink my espresso black and avoid food that could ruin my day, for the most part.

There's a good selection of lactose free dairy products, made from actual cows milk/cream, but I dunno how they get the lac outta the cow! Lol

I only buy that stuff when I absolutely have to make an alfredo sauce or butter chicken. 

Your weed is cheap AF though lol

I'm thinking I'm just gonna sheep mac or 112 in their votes tbh

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

nothing better than terribly strong and bitter black coffee

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, porscha said:

W... where did you go...

fremont, it's pretty close to the strip but sort of local with more drugs and hookers. not one drink was $100 but the jack and cokes were like 30 and the entrance fee to the bar i was at was like another 20. the club wasnt bad though $5 dollar pbrs.