[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

5 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i actually work with a guy who lived in chicago (white guy, dreads, mac 10 on his cheek). is hernaschmermika actually a real store or whatever. i don't remember how it was spelt it just sounded so funny. 

i've heard good things about chicago though minus all the people dying and what not 

Brad idk how you're missing this but I'm saying I also live in Las Vegas and my family was here because they fled chicago lol

Just now, Master Radishes said:

I mean mafia are definitely going to be bussing in this game. And if they're all PoE they're going to be doing it hard to distance.

yes could be more chips on Zfetch since no shot they're gonna try and preserve Qwags and J

5 minutes ago, KZA said:

Killing Zfetch is incredibly interesting still but Qwags and J23 voting him is really stinky

Could easily chalk that up to distancing.

Let's get J23 and Qwags first. Sprinkle a dead snake in there, maybe even a dead sheriff.

WHO KNOWS WHERE IT GOES!

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Definitely not. But I feel like most of them are. So let's kill those ones first and wait for the deepwol(f)(ves) to try to maneuver around it.

yeah I'm getting the same feeling. most of the active players read well to me.