[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, 112 said:

epic, i'm bipolar too. we're basically the same person.

spent alot of time unmedicated... first diagnosed at 19... went 11 years without meds... where i had all the success... and then 11 years without a serious mania... then had 4 serious ones in like 6  years... i figured out that its stress and alchohol that triggers my mania... I rarely drink albeit maybe real special occasions, like when i run out of smokes... I have been off meds for 1 year... the smoking and caffeine help control the ADHD like effects of Bi-Polar... my doctor wont prescribe riddlin... I can cry again since off my meds... really missed that the last ten years

i dont want or need a pity party... I am happy, I just need to find a doctor who prescribes me riddlin, and quit smoking... I have plans for that, and my money situatioin has changed very recently... and i have a shaman im planning to see to guide me through my Psylocibin controlled new awakening... im going to keep spamming that until my demons are gone... I have spent many years in Counselling, and they are just not teaching me anything i already know, it was not useless but i caight on real quick and enjoyed it so much i studied Pyschology of the manic brain... so I know and can feel when im manic, and can recognize it immdiate almost now... taking a few pills until it resides, to mute my emotions is all im doing... i only had to that twice in the past year

J23 - 6 (lucky, DaBackpack, dallsbeep, Alison, porscha, Snake Doctor)

Qwags - 6 (112, Lewitelli, MR, KZA, Blue Jay, Dankmemes)

Zfetch - 3 (Brad, Qwags, J23)

Brad - 2 (Zfetch, DumbassTurtle)

Snake Doctor - 1 (DM)

DumbassTurtle - 1 (Mac)

5 no votes (Naslund, Time Lord, Alchemy Time, funnygurl, Albert)

I think this is right

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

i dont want or need a pity party... I am happy, I just need to find a doctor who prescribes me riddlin, and quit smoking... I have plans for that, and my money situatioin has changed very recently... and i have a shaman im planning to see to guide me through my Psylocibin controlled new awakening... im going to keep spamming that until my demons are gone... I have spent many years in Counselling, and they are just not teaching me anything i already know, it was not useless but i caight on real quick and enjoyed it so much i studied Pyschology of the manic brain... so I know and can feel when im manic, and can recognize it immdiate almost now... taking a few pills until it resides, to mute my emotions is all im doing... i only had to that twice in the past year

i don't have a degree in anything but would advise against both ritalin and psilocybin for bipolar disorder lol

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2023 at 6:52 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote NIK

On 12/2/2023 at 6:57 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Let's just have a chill round, light NIK on fire, then regather after N1.

On 12/3/2023 at 2:11 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well there you go.

Alison looks better after the press. I’ll lean TP frustrations over fluff for now with her earlier posts.

Don’t really have a TP core yet except MR temporarily pending his investigation.

Shockingly I find NIK more eye pleasing than LL: that alone is a major red flag for him. Dank petey boi also on my radar. Lot of quantity over quality for him and it looks like he’s trying to put quality forward. I can see the mirror 

On 12/3/2023 at 4:33 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Tbh it’s the games that that I town read NIK and he doesn’t play like 55CA is when he’s mafia. Kinda getting that sense again lol

On 12/3/2023 at 8:00 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Feels like NIK is choosing his words carefully this game.

Same but not quite with lucky. 

On 12/4/2023 at 7:03 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK wolfy disappearance after last night’s heat. Noted.

Unvote vote ilunga

On 12/4/2023 at 10:39 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Right off the bat, NIK seems like a slam dunk mafia pick. Parking that SS vote and disappearing today is 100% in his scum meta.

Vote NIK

On 12/7/2023 at 1:50 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Notice how NIK has disappeared 

On 12/5/2023 at 11:11 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

You can feel the cockiness in NIK’s posts. I’m honestly shocked he’s not on more people’s radar. No mention to his disappearance and vote park on 6’5 that I’ve seen. Goes after low handing fruit this round. I’m actually very interested in Lewt’s flip now because the ISO of him by NIK was actually solid, but that attention to detail is scum quality trait I found in past games with him, not TP. 

18 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

While this round has been a mess, don’t it overshadow the fact that NIK is now firmly in the PoE/sus pile now.

5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK:

- parks vote on 6’5 in R1 and disappears in the last hours of D1 after early start

- ISO/tunnels Lewt in D2 -> Lewt later hard claims town role

-Comes after me this round with weird pushes that have tonal red flags. Still no vote this round.

Very narrow focus to the game for him. This round he has struggled fitting in with his 1 scum push hard claiming a town power role.

📉

Scum. I've played enough with bj to know when he's trying to set up a lynch.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Snake Doctor - 1 (DM)

DumbassTurtle - 1 (Mac)

I think this is right

the qwags wagon is so pure

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Snake Doctor - 1 (DM)

DumbassTurtle - 1 (Mac)

I think this is right

Thanks for the update. I’m watching where the votes go right now

• Haha 2