[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

55 minutes ago, 112 said:

let's play a game: who's everyone's biggest deepwolf candidate?

i think it's dalls for me.

Y’know

A lot of active posters have made “a wolf would never post this” kind of posts for me like petey, BJ and KZA

I think it’s interesting that you/me/MR have had difficulty getting there on each other. I haven’t played with either of you much but feel like I have some understanding of how y’all play the game regardless

I sometimes think we would have found each other confidently by now?

I don’t understand how y’all are doubting me after my EODs?

If you think j23 and SnakeDoctor hold a wolf then I am pretty clearly unaligned with them?

The argument would have to be that I’m a bussing wolf when me being a villager is the simpler answer

You guys kind of exist in a “possibly town, but consider if game’s still active after we mow down the slank suspects” realm for me and I’m guessing the same for y’all. That said, I don’t think I’m killing Mr cuz he’s made some posts that I want to townread

I do look forward to seeing what this game looks like after all the slankers are dead

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

Y’know

A lot of active posters have made “a wolf would never post this” kind of posts for me like petey, BJ and KZA

I think it’s interesting that you/me/MR have had difficulty getting there on each other. I haven’t played with either of you much but feel like I have some understanding of how y’all play the game regardless

I sometimes think we would have found each other confidently by now?

I don’t understand how y’all are doubting me after my EODs?

If you think j23 and SnakeDoctor hold a wolf then I am pretty clearly unaligned with them?

The argument would have to be that I’m a bussing wolf when me being a villager is the simpler answer

You guys kind of exist in a “possibly town, but consider if game’s still active after we mow down the slank suspects” realm for me and I’m guessing the same for y’all. That said, I don’t think I’m killing Mr cuz he’s made some posts that I want to townread

I do look forward to seeing what this game looks like after all the slankers are dead

i agree with pretty much all you say, especially about the part what the game looks like after the slankers die...

But i more agree with brad this was more a fun game, where 112 scores some cool points... i appreciate the memes..

I think its much too early to give a list from a pool this size, the more mafia we catch the easier it will become and less likely to be manipulated...

J23 - 6 (lucky, DaBackpack, dallsbeep, Alison, porscha, Snake Doctor)

Qwags - 6 (112, Lewitelli, MR, KZA, Blue Jay, Dankmemes)

Zfetch - 3 (Brad, Qwags, J23)

Brad - 2 (Zfetch, DumbassTurtle)

Snake Doctor - 2 (DM, Naslund)

DumbassTurtle - 1 (Mac)

4 no votes (Time Lord, Alchemy Time, funnygurl, Albert)