[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:01 PM, DaBackpack said:

I don't know anything about you or this forum and I have been in this thread for approximately five minutes but this is a wolfy fucking post. goddamn

On 12/3/2023 at 4:03 PM, DaBackpack said:

this is also a wolfy post goddamn 

^^^^

one of these is about alchemy time which honestly tracks

On 12/3/2023 at 4:14 PM, DaBackpack said:

also, why do you think that you flipping VT would reveal good info for some of the better players? one VT flip in a group of 30 players doesn't really help anybody unless you, as a character, are a wildcard of sorts 

I don't know hardly anybody here but it's weird to me that a person would use this line of thought. If I got lynched I'd be pissed because my VT flip provides zero information to anybody. In a smaller game, maybe, but this post reads as "I'm not panicking right now, nope"

Vote Alchemy Time

more drill on alchemy which is whatever

On 12/4/2023 at 1:05 PM, DaBackpack said:

this is unironically cool, I'll donate because a backpack never ignores a backpack in need.

as a side note, if it turns out that you are a wolf using this as a way to gain town points, that is pretty unforgivable and I will be fucking mad. not mad because I donated, but mad because this behavior is unacceptable in a game of mafia. it's a line you can't cross. Based on some of your posts in this thread I feel like you have the emotional intelligence to recognize that.

---sorry for the tangent, it's immaterial for now, I just needed to get that out there --just in case--

^ said to sharpshooter. thought me and dbp mind melded here idk

On 12/4/2023 at 7:17 PM, DaBackpack said:

FG is town

^honk

On 12/4/2023 at 7:47 PM, DaBackpack said:

mindmelding with 112

^honk honk

On 12/4/2023 at 8:21 PM, DaBackpack said:

okay 

6'5'' is town. I can't really articulate precisely why, it's a combination of tone and not scrambling/panicking to get votes off him when he gets them. Conversely, (god fucking damn it I wish this website had ISO so I could find earlier votecounts) some of the votes he's got along the way felt opportunistic, as if pinged as an "easy target." Votes have come and gone on this slot, and it's hard to wager whether wolves would be more inclined to "start a wagon on him and then dip to another wagon as to not get blood on their hands", or, "start a wagon on him, and then split some of the votes as to have SOME presence on the wagon, but still diversify their votespread." There's not anything really actionable about his wagon yet, but I want people to remember to revisit his wagon once his alignment is resolved. 

Sharpshooter has had some really, really bad posts so far. I feel confident in that. But even so, he's been pretty consistently in the spotlight for a while now, which feels like a manufactured phenomenon. Someone else is gonna have to sus out the nuances of his play because my brain is telling me to lynch him but my gut is telling me he's awkward town

brad has omega pocketed me. this isn't a read, just an observation 

I'm gonna hot take here and say that I kinda think Snake Doctor is town here. The wagon on him seems to have occurred from a single post he made along the lines of "I haven't read the thread but I think wolves are the more active posters." Lingering on the contradiction is surface-level, level 1 play. If this post means what I think it means, then I actually agree with him: in a game of 30 players, players posting a lot (esp. with low-value posts) are just making it harder to analyze the thread. Dumping a volumetric ton of shit posts to decrease the signal-to-noise ratio. This kind of dilution is antitown. ----At any rate, I think the Snake Doctor wagon is opportunistic as well. 

there are too many fucking characters in this game 

unvote Alchemy Time did something to make me feel better about him. i don't remember what it was lmao

^ look at the townreads on sharpshooter, 65 AND snake doctor with a vote on a random wagon

On 12/4/2023 at 8:29 PM, DaBackpack said:

sell me on J23

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On 12/4/2023 at 9:01 PM, DaBackpack said:

color-coded for your convenience 

i've never seen this many flip-flops since jersey shore

^ this was funny gj bud

vvvvvv more eod stuff

On 12/4/2023 at 9:12 PM, DaBackpack said:

5 votes on snake doctor in the last five minutes lmao

it's not him, guys

On 12/4/2023 at 9:16 PM, DaBackpack said:

resisted momentum? didn't he have like 6 or 7 votes on him earlier?

there was a vote swing on him that felt super opportunistic

On 12/4/2023 at 9:27 PM, DaBackpack said:

i'd do sharpshooter if dunkey kong falls through

On 12/4/2023 at 9:33 PM, DaBackpack said:

unvote

vote Sharpshooter

sir what? didn't u tr this guy?

onto day 2