Albert (1) – Snake Doctor

N2 votecount for wagonomics

• Like 1

5.  luckylager - confirmed town
6.  Blue Jay 22 - fairly townie in a basic way, possibly deep
7.  iambrad - as above
8.  Dankmemes187 - probably just town
9.  Qwags - probably never town
11.  Naslund - not towny but is putting enough of a show forward that we shouldn't really go here yet
12.  KZA - very towny
15.  Time Lord - fairly townie in a basic way, possibly deep
16.  MacDougall - epic sex man
17.  Darth Melvin - probably just a wolf
18.  Zfetch - probably just a wolf
19.  Master Radishes - today is a critical day for MR, cuz the game is hard now so MR has to stop being a potato or he can just die
20.  porscha - probably just town (personal meta read mainly, also shielded me when Nas tried to CFD me)
22.  DaBackpack - has some good town entitlement, totally don't get why of all the slots in the game FG chose to go after DBP but it probably means something like a difference check
23.  Alchemy Time - i kinda townread their shitty ISO but they are obviously firm POE now
24.  DumbassTurtle - probably just a wolf
26.  dallsbeep - probably the most viable deepwolf cuz they have just fallen off entirely and stopped trying to solve yesterday, have reappeared today just doom posting and being an epic crotch sniffer
27.  Alison - still probably just town, but not as confident as before
28.  Snake Doctor - near certain mafia
30.  Funnygurl555 - I kinda antivibe them but the game is ready for that...

POE is like

Qwags

Darth Melvin

Zfetch

DumbassTurtle

Snake Doctor

Until all five of the above are dead and we've worked out whether the game is still hard, I have no interest in making it harder than it is. I suspect there are ample pelts to take among these five.

6 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

do you think that post I made was wolfy?

yes, i think it was... there are 5 derpy nothingburger slots still here that we need to kill and until they're all dead there's no reason to panic. Trying to encourage distrust and negative sentiment at this point in time is poopy diaper

Just now, MacDougall said:

yes, i think it was... there are 5 derpy nothingburger slots still here that we need to kill and until they're all dead there's no reason to panic. Trying to encourage distrust and negative sentiment at this point in time is poopy diaper

Mac, I feel like one of your strengths as town is keeping an open mind and flipping on slots regardless of consensus

I feel like after a night like that, this may be the time for village to do that

Perhaps I am overreacting but I do think these flips scream that there are active wolves after all. That could be the reason why wolves killed that subbed in slot N2 or whatever it was, they didn't actually feel threatened

Just now, dallsbeep said:

Mac, I feel like one of your strengths as town is keeping an open mind and flipping on slots regardless of consensus

I feel like after a night like that, this may be the time for village to do that

Perhaps I am overreacting but I do think these flips scream that there are active wolves after all. That could be the reason why wolves killed that subbed in slot N2 or whatever it was, they didn't actually feel threatened

I do think there are active wolves but with the numbers and the amount of dead weight slots in the game its like, if more than 3 of those 5 names I've provided are actually town the game is an L anyway...

the town PR play in this game has been so fucking cooked though, so so so bad lol

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

@luckylager is at least a mech clear and @KZA is like 99.9% a town, so we have two good players to get behind... like they should co-captain proceedings today and we should really just be feeding them solutions to analyse and let them make the final calls

I will not. Clearly my reads are fucked rn.

Lewt and j23 were gut wolves and my confidence is completely ruined

Just now, luckylager said:

It was close to eod

J-23 being town makes the Max wagon look even more pure tbh cuz there were actually two viable town counters to that flashwagon, one a PR which was hard to get on, but the J-23 counterwagon was a much safer save wagon to be voting on, I'd suspect the last voters on the J-23 wagon if they came after the Max wagon formed are very likely to be mafia 

so @Dankmemes187 @Blue Jay 22 ... ur both maf

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1