[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, dallsbeep said:

also brad I was just reminded after looking thru votecounts that you pushed both 6foot5 and SS d1. I don't think you make reads that bad. take it as a compliment

Vote iambrad

i directly pushed against the 6foot wagon d1 and was pushing snake doctor until 6foot screamed to go on ss. not sure what you're talking about

For a start we need the vig to actually help kill within the fucking POE which I think without question is 

Snake Doctor

Melvin

Turtle

ZFetch

Qwags

We need these flips. We need to figure out which of them we want to chop, the vig needs to kill another and then see where we are at after that. If the vig is inside this group, then even better, it's a smaller list for them. Because SD has the most vig equity and Qwags has SK equity, I think ZFetch is who I'd go for first. I'd love Melvin and Turtle to be solved by vig (or if the SK wants to play ball, them).

4 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

Porscha why are you not worried about Snake or Radish?

I wouldn't say I'm -not worried- right

I am the least worried about them

I usually kind of just let MR go for a while, like out of any low posters I always just let him do that until I need to be heavily scrutinizing who is remaining. but we have so many other people I'd prefer to go through first

SD - I dunno - I wasn't joking that his donation post was going to make it bullshit amount of difficulty to scumread him. i'd almost say he's like. idk I assumed he'd also self resolve at some point, but also giving twtbaw, but also maybe just making those kinds of posts that allow him to continue skating by for another day

I don't remember any sd meta from my past games - I was just less worried about his posts or activity compared to the rest of the list

3 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I will never die in this game

I am a favorite pick for deepwolf and have no clout cuz I am unknown here

A lot of your logic for things have been poor -- don't think I haven't noticed

I agree but I'm giving him a lot of credit for just being productive and putting himself on the line. I don't think there's a lot of chance he goes over today but have your fun.

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

are you a wolf?

no, what the fuck kind of retort is this?

i'm one of the only people in the game trying to genuinely solve it and one of the few who has a voting record of having been on a wolf at any point so... feel free to turn the game into a fuckfest and come after me while I'm actually giving a shit lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

possible... idk man... 

more to the point, your point on why he is probably a mafia is fine but my point that him having vig equity + his vote not making sense from the mafia perspective on day 2 kind of washes it and makes SD not as good of a chop imo as like ZFetch?

@Zfetch if ur town we're gonna need you to like, be townie and shit today or you're probs gonna just be a sleepwalk miselim today

2 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

i'm one of the only people in the game trying to genuinely solve it and one of the few who has a voting record of having been on a wolf at any point so... feel free to turn the game into a fuckfest and come after me while I'm actually giving a shit lol

unfortunately same atm so stop sus'ing me dude we gotta work together

ik ur town so get with the program my guy

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

@Alison @porscha 

i think bj is good though

Blue Jay's doing nothing helpful and hasn't been, when I accused him he just said try again and he voted against a mafia wagon on a town so i don't particular care, but if you don't want to help me then whatever... eat a dick then

unfortunately same atm so stop sus'ing me dude we gotta work together

ik ur town so get with the program my guy

if you know im town why did you say are you a wolf and if you want to work together why meet my request to help me solve blue jay with blunt dismissal, he's got mafia equity and is a slot that needs resolution... if you think he's town, solve him as town then... i don't need you to find him mafia, I need you to help me sort his alignment and you have the ability and desire to actually do shit that other people wont

9 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

so we somehow still do not have the alignment of a single one of the day 1 counterwagons and i also realise that i am entirely ignoring the presence of alchemy time in my solve who should obviously be in meh poe

look at the day 1 no voters, TWO FUCKEN TOWN PR there bahaha

and a wolf

and ya boy

but wow the town PR in this game man alive... 

SS had a strong wagon but there were a lot of counterwagons, can anyone find a VC or point at what the wagon state was when the SS wagon went over the top and became the top wagon, who was top wagon at that time etc.?

it was snakedoctor.. 

1 minute ago, MacDougall said:

i'm not gonna like put the energy in to single handledy solve the game unless some other town actually want to participate so if anyone actually does then ping me but until then im just gonna go back to shitposting lol

come at me african american GIF by Bounce

welcome back to the fold 

when are you free tomorrow i'll be sober enough and have enough energy to solve rest of game

3 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

Blue Jay's doing nothing helpful and hasn't been, when I accused him he just said try again and he voted against a mafia wagon on a town so i don't particular care, but if you don't want to help me then whatever... eat a dick then

Bj made a case about anke doctor as well... other than yesterday... the doctor was likely to be lynched day 2...

pulled 2 claims from town in 1 day? and they soft claimed... TB

8 minutes ago, MacDougall said:

i'm not gonna like put the energy in to single handledy solve the game unless some other town actually want to participate so if anyone actually does then ping me but until then im just gonna go back to shitposting lol

come at me african american GIF by Bounce

What do you need from me?

it’s late here but I have off this weekend, I have some things to poke around with but if you want cooperation let me know

@Funnygurl555where are you at with backpack? I haven’t gotten to your case yet