[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

On 12/3/2023 at 8:25 PM, porscha said:

yeah it's pretty boring in here, my one form of entertainment is watching 6'5 trying to play forum mafia and sound like he isn't wolfing

On 12/3/2023 at 8:30 PM, Naslund said:

Porscha and 6'5 making friends I see.

Don't see that one as w/w

On 12/3/2023 at 8:37 PM, porscha said:

unironically 6'5 probably wolfing. nobody else has been that ai when i've been around. maybe ss is town

On 12/3/2023 at 8:38 PM, KZA said:

are your SS and 6'5 reads related

On 12/3/2023 at 8:39 PM, porscha said:

oh I forgot I had voted 112 for a reason. it's kind of a flimsy reason but 6'5 worse

-unvote 112
       -vote 6foot5andjacked

On 12/3/2023 at 8:40 PM, porscha said:

no, independent thoughts, only 2 I felt were ai when I have been in thread

On 12/3/2023 at 8:41 PM, porscha said:

tbf it was off of a single post I happened to see that i thought was fake but that's it lol

On 12/3/2023 at 8:40 PM, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

ai how??

On 12/3/2023 at 8:42 PM, J-23 said:

Porsche is all posts but nothing to say about the game really. I don’t think he’s the best option to vote this round though, just voted him for now to see the reactions around it. Didn’t get much out of it anyways.

Lucky is playing safe cause he’s just following the game flow of what others say. He asked for my game takes, I gave it to him and he became defensive.

I think SS or lucky is the option to go, leaning towards SS slightly for now. Need to see more from him.

On 12/3/2023 at 8:42 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

That's literally the opposite of a diversion. You act all knowing, but really you are just Chief Master of stating the obvious.

Unvote vote Sharpshooter

On 12/3/2023 at 8:43 PM, porscha said:

yes I thought your posts were alignment indicative in the way that they indicate that your alignment is wolf

this is a very interesting page....50

Just now, porscha said:

why

because J23 has been on your case... since day 1... LL was J23's biggest proponent and now we are sitting here picking up the pieces... "the dalls dont feel so beep"

thats all i remember and i went back and dallsbeep said they were going to do a iso... and i guess they never did... so here is some of that

@dallsbeep

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

because J23 has been on your case... since day 1... LL was J23's biggest proponent and now we are sitting here picking up the pieces... "the dalls dont feel so beep"

thats all i remember and i went back and dallsbeep said they were going to do a iso... and i guess they never did... so here is some of that

@dallsbeep

honestly I was astonished j23 flipped town, because that "case" was stank ass

4 minutes ago, porscha said:

what makes you think a horse pfp will impress me

midnight isn't late for me

i received a vision from the heaven's above that it would work 

it isn't for me either, but it probably should be for both of us. didnt you have a long day 2day?

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i received a vision from the heaven's above that it would work 

it isn't for me either, but it probably should be for both of us. didnt you have a long day 2day?

I see the birds like to chirp

yeah I did tbh lol but I had coffee late and I'm absolutely vibing and dont work tomorrow so fuck it we ball