[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I am human…

More importantly I am TP.

Unlike Snake Doctor…who if I may remind the thread, soft claimed a role. Before this nightfall he didn’t come out and claim…now we know that TB and sheriff are gone, that leaves only 1 TP option. Think it would be a pretty easy claim to make and beneficial to the TP even before we got here. He hasn’t because…reasons 

yeah i dont believe the SD claim tbh.

ive wanted j23 and him gone

j23 flipped town... whatever 

doesn't take away from SD being a scumbutt

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

BJ. Like fuck I'd need to write this shit out, and I'm pretty high rn so I probably could, but basically he's mafia.

So is nik

So is Zfetch

So is MR.

I can tie it all together rn. 

i could believe nik and MR

pretty ballsy bus eod2 from zfetch if he's mafia but i guess it's possible. would be a fringier theory

I do want you to write out your case on BJ since I had him as a confident TR last I checked... which was a while back, so maybe things have changed, update me on what exactly has

That nightfall was disgusting and y’all should be ashamed.

Hoggers is so obvious. He literally locked his vote on me for little to no good reason and here is he with no follow through. 

I guess snake doctor is also obvious. Probably 3P or mafia if he’s not willing to come out with his role which can only be vig at this point

Unvote; Vote SnakeDoctor

• Thanks 1