[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 hours ago, Alison said:

i could believe nik and MR

pretty ballsy bus eod2 from zfetch if he's mafia but i guess it's possible. would be a fringier theory

I do want you to write out your case on BJ since I had him as a confident TR last I checked... which was a while back, so maybe things have changed, update me on what exactly has

I think the most simple way to put it is he's not making any waves. His play is kind of passive and observational whereas *what I expect from* tp! BJ is he typically makes aggressive pushes on several players, if not the entire active roster by eod 2, if he lives that long. 

He outs wolves through questioning and repeated follow-ups, aggressive play.  There's just a certain confidence and aggression that I feel is missing. Kind of empty pushes and a slightly baby gloved approached to the thread in general. 

He very capable of towny posts as wolf. Thoughtful stuff that reads well, and he's very good at distancing from his partners.  

I hold bj to a pretty high standard, and my reads this game can be defined as complete trash this game. So I guess make of my "bj shade" what you will. I'm just really unsure of him, and I think the game state is indicative of a w! BJ.

41 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I think the most simple way to put it is he's not making any waves. His play is kind of passive and observational whereas *what I expect from* tp! BJ is he typically makes aggressive pushes on several players, if not the entire active roster by eod 2, if he lives that long. 

He outs wolves through questioning and repeated follow-ups, aggressive play.  There's just a certain confidence and aggression that I feel is missing. Kind of empty pushes and a slightly baby gloved approached to the thread in general. 

He very capable of towny posts as wolf. Thoughtful stuff that reads well, and he's very good at distancing from his partners.  

I hold bj to a pretty high standard, and my reads this game can be defined as complete trash this game. So I guess make of my "bj shade" what you will. I'm just really unsure of him, and I think the game state is indicative of a w! BJ.

All of this is bullshit btw

That comment was both serious and also tongue in cheek.

Cuz like people always say things about you like 'MR is a wolf because he's coasting this game' when you're actually town and trying harder than you usually do.

But also it's sort of true that what matters most is other people's perspectives of your play, and you have blindspots when it comes to speaking about your own meta.

• Like 1