[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

NIGHTFALL 1:

Sharpshooter (8) - Naslund, 6foot5andJackedAF, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, ilunga, Zfetch, iambrad, DumbassTurtle

Snake Doctor (5) - 112, Time Lord, Blue Jay 22, Funnygurl555, dallsbeep
Zfetch (4) – Master Radishes, Sharpshooter, KZA, Alison
6foot5andJackedAF (3) - Alchemy Time, Porscha, Snake Doctor
J-23 (1) - luckylager
iambrad (1) - callahan
Porscha (1)J-23
Naslund (1) - Qwags
Funnygurl555 (1)- falcon45ca
Qwags (1) - DarthMelvin

Didn’t vote (4)Max Brown, Albert, MacDougall, Lewitelli

(Hopefully got this right.)

A lot off off-wagon votes from D1 have actually been resolved.

If all the top wagons were town then this is meaningless, as scum would've just dispersed however they wanted to. But if Snake Doctor is actually scum then most of the scumteam had to maneuver around that at EoD.

• Thanks 1

NIGHTFALL 2

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch
Lewitelli (5)- J-23, Naslund, luckylager, Lewitelli [Locked], Max Brown
J-23 (4) – Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22

Snake Doctor (3)Albert, iambrad, Alison
Zfetch (1) - 112
Albert (1) – Snake Doctor

None of Max's wagon is flipped yet. It looks good but is it pure? The dodgiest one is Zfetch but his last minute vote to seal Max's fate looks pretty good, I must admit.

None of J23's counterwagon is flipped yet either. I feel like we'll definitely find scum there, and/or Naslund is the last unknown on the better counterwagon.

If Snake Doctor is mafia then again we'll have the scum team having to maneuver around their packmates being on the chopping block, which should hopefully be readable.

• Thanks 1

Snake Doctor has had ample time to do literally anything informative or helpful and we should probably just kill him today for real.

If he flips scum I think we have names we can put aside. Like bussing is a thing, but we'd leave the tinfoil till late game. It would also give us better context for both EoDs, since he was a wagon both times. Especially EoD1 though.

If he flips town...well, at least he'd be resolved.

this is a massive post.... be warned 10 minute read...

Spoiler

NIGHTFALL 1:

Sharpshooter (8) - Naslund, 6foot5andJackedAF, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, ilunga, Zfetch, iambrad, DumbassTurtle
J-23 (1) - luckylager
iambrad (1) - callahan
Porscha (1) – J-23
Naslund (1) - Qwags
Qwags (1) - DarthMelvin

Didn’t vote (4) – Max Brown, Albert, MacDougall, Lewitelli

Sharpshooter Focused Group: Naslund, 6foot5andJackedAF, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, ilunga, Zfetch, iambrad, and DumbassTurtle. This diverse group appears to have coordinated their votes against Sharpshooter, suggesting a strong alliance or a coordinated effort.
Snake Doctor Voting Cluster: 112, Time Lord, Blue Jay 22, Funnygurl555, and dallsbeep. This group's unanimous vote for Snake Doctor raises questions about their true intentions and whether they have inside information.
Zfetch Voting Bloc: Master Radishes, Sharpshooter, KZA, and Alison. This smaller but strategic group has consistently voted together, hinting at a deeper alliance.
Scattered Votes: Alchemy Time, Porscha, Snake Doctor, luckylager, callahan, J-23, Qwags, and falcon45ca. Strong independent votes early votes ? or diverting attention or among the Town.
SLankers: Max Brown, Albert, MacDougall, Lewitelli. 2 town 1 maf together Mac and i shared a whimisical display Bj and mac commenting on for me to chill when i was brushing all the hate with love...

Nightfall 2 Connections 

NIGHTFALL 2

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch
J-23 (5) – Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22
Snake Doctor (3) – Albert, iambrad, Alison
Zfetch (1) - 112

Max Brown Group: MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygurl555, KZA, dallsbeep, and Zfetch. The sudden focus on Max Brown Noticed byand the consistent voting pattern could be an attempt to mislead the Town about their true roles.
Lewitelli and J-23 Focus: A split focus between these two, with voters like J-23, Naslund, luckylager, Max Brown, Master Radishes, DaBackpack, and Dankmemes187. Implies a divide within the Town, potentially created or exploited by the Mafia.
Continued Focus on Snake Doctor and Zfetch: Voters include Albert, iambrad, Alison, and 112. The persistence of suspicion on Snake Doctor and Zfetch raises questions about their roles and whether they are being framed.

day1 connects to day 2....
Time Lord & Blue Jay 22

Both followed 112 in voting against Snake Doctor on Nightfall 1.
Funnygurl555 & dallsbeep

Joined the bandwagon against Snake Doctor on Nightfall 1.
Part of the group voting against Max Brown (Mafia) on Nightfall 2.
Naslund & Qwags

Nightfall 1: Naslund voted for Sharpshooter; Qwags voted for Naslund.
Nightfall 2: Both joined the vote against Lewitelli.
Albert

Did not vote on Nightfall 1.
Voted against Snake Doctor on Nightfall 2.
MacDougall & Funnygirl555

Both were early voters against Max Brown on Nightfall 2.
J-23, Naslund, luckylager

Focused on Lewitelli on Nightfall 2.
Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22

Shifted their focus to J-23 on Nightfall 2.
iambrad & Alison

Both voted for Snake Doctor on Nightfall 2.

Nightfall 3 Connections 

(12) - luckylager, DaBackpack, dallsbeep, Alison, porscha, Snake Doctor, Dankmemes187, Naslund, KZA, 112, Blue Jay 22, Time Lord

Qwags (3) - Lewitelli, Master Radishes, MacDougall

Zfetch (3) - iambrad [locked], Qwags, J-23

iambrad (2) - Zfetch, DumbassTurtle

Snake Doctor (1) - DarthMelvin

DaBackpack (1) - Funnygurl555

Major Shift to J-23: Voters include luckylager, DaBackpack, dallsbeep, Alison, porscha, Snake Doctor, Dankmemes187, Naslund, KZA, 112, Blue Jay 22, and Time Lord. The sudden shift in focus may indicate a coordinated Mafia effort to misdirect the Town.
Consistent Focus on Qwags and Zfetch: Voters like Lewitelli, Master Radishes, MacDougall, iambrad, Qwags, and J-23 show persistent but less intense suspicion, potentially to divert attention from the Mafia members.
Other Votes: iambrad, Zfetch, DumbassTurtle, Snake Doctor, and Funnygurl555. These scattered votes could be part of a strategy to create confusion and mistrust among the Town members.

Final web of connections i have spent hours... and im dumb...

Core Groups: Players like Naslund,BlueJay, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, KZA, and Zfetch appear in multiple voting blocs, suggesting a high level of coordination and potentially pointing to MindMelded town or potential Mafia involvement.
Consistent Targets: J-23, Snake Doctor, and Zfetch have been the regular targets, raising questions about their roles or whether they are being framed.
Strategic Voters: FunnyGurl, Alison, and Time Lord appear to be voting off wagon, possibly based on gathered information or Meta, but their motivations could be scummy.

This is just my thoughts on each persons connections. its been like 6 hours now... And i want it right.

iambrad, he's been real busy. Sometimes it seems like he's just being a good townie, but other times, I'm not so sure. It's kinda hard to tell.

Naslund and Time Lord are interesting. Naslund's votes are all over the place, which could be him tryin' to figure things out. Time Lord is more quiet, but when they vote, it seems like they got a plan.

Zfetch, tough one to figure out. He votes this way, then that way. Night 2 looks good?

MacDougall and Funnygirl555 jumped right in against Max Brown. They were quick. Could be good for the town, or maybe there's more to it.

Porscha and KZA, they're kinda hard to read. Porscha doesn't say much, Not participating in many CFD with her early votes. KZA is more random with how he votes, not matching their words, Could be they're just blendin' in.

Master Radishes, Sometimes he's votes with the town, sometimes not, but their voting matches their words

DaBackpack, he's had some votes that got me thinkin'. He doesn't always follow what everyone else is doin'. Could be a town thing, or maybe not.

Alison and DumbassTurtle are keepin' it steady. Not too loud, not too quiet. Makes you think they're either playin' it safe or hidin' something.

Time Lord and Alchemytim Time Lord's has alot of early votes confident town or slanking scum, while Alchemytime is more in the background. They could be playin' it safe or bein' sneaky.

Snake Doctor is a bit all over the place. Sometimes it looks like he's helpin' the town, but then he switches it up, and has soft claimed what?

And Blue Jay 22, he's been loud but does jump in with votes that make sense . Other times, I can't really tell what he's thinkin, felt they just followed my vote night 2

5 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

this is a massive post.... be warned 10 minute read...

Hide contents

NIGHTFALL 1:

J-23 (1) - luckylager
iambrad (1) - callahan
Porscha (1) – J-23
Naslund (1) - Qwags
Qwags (1) - DarthMelvin

Didn’t vote (4) – Max Brown, Albert, MacDougall, Lewitelli

Sharpshooter Focused Group: Naslund, 6foot5andJackedAF, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, ilunga, Zfetch, iambrad, and DumbassTurtle. This diverse group appears to have coordinated their votes against Sharpshooter, suggesting a strong alliance or a coordinated effort.
Snake Doctor Voting Cluster: 112, Time Lord, Blue Jay 22, Funnygurl555, and dallsbeep. This group's unanimous vote for Snake Doctor raises questions about their true intentions and whether they have inside information.
Zfetch Voting Bloc: Master Radishes, Sharpshooter, KZA, and Alison. This smaller but strategic group has consistently voted together, hinting at a deeper alliance.
Scattered Votes: Alchemy Time, Porscha, Snake Doctor, luckylager, callahan, J-23, Qwags, and falcon45ca. Strong independent votes early votes ? or diverting attention or among the Town.
SLankers: Max Brown, Albert, MacDougall, Lewitelli. 2 town 1 maf together Mac and i shared a whimisical display Bj and mac commenting on for me to chill when i was brushing all the hate with love...

Nightfall 2 Connections 

NIGHTFALL 2

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch
J-23 (5) – Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22
Snake Doctor (3) – Albert, iambrad, Alison
Zfetch (1) - 112

Max Brown Group: MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygurl555, KZA, dallsbeep, and Zfetch. The sudden focus on Max Brown Noticed byand the consistent voting pattern could be an attempt to mislead the Town about their true roles.
Lewitelli and J-23 Focus: A split focus between these two, with voters like J-23, Naslund, luckylager, Max Brown, Master Radishes, DaBackpack, and Dankmemes187. Implies a divide within the Town, potentially created or exploited by the Mafia.
Continued Focus on Snake Doctor and Zfetch: Voters include Albert, iambrad, Alison, and 112. The persistence of suspicion on Snake Doctor and Zfetch raises questions about their roles and whether they are being framed.

day1 connects to day 2....
Time Lord & Blue Jay 22

Both followed 112 in voting against Snake Doctor on Nightfall 1.
Funnygurl555 & dallsbeep

Joined the bandwagon against Snake Doctor on Nightfall 1.
Part of the group voting against Max Brown (Mafia) on Nightfall 2.
Naslund & Qwags

Nightfall 1: Naslund voted for Sharpshooter; Qwags voted for Naslund.
Nightfall 2: Both joined the vote against Lewitelli.
Albert

Did not vote on Nightfall 1.
Voted against Snake Doctor on Nightfall 2.
MacDougall & Funnygirl555

Both were early voters against Max Brown on Nightfall 2.
J-23, Naslund, luckylager

Focused on Lewitelli on Nightfall 2.
Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22

Shifted their focus to J-23 on Nightfall 2.
iambrad & Alison

Both voted for Snake Doctor on Nightfall 2.

Nightfall 3 Connections 

(12) - luckylager, DaBackpack, dallsbeep, Alison, porscha, Snake Doctor, Dankmemes187, Naslund, KZA, 112, Blue Jay 22, Time Lord

Qwags (3) - Lewitelli, Master Radishes, MacDougall

Zfetch (3) - iambrad [locked], Qwags, J-23

iambrad (2) - Zfetch, DumbassTurtle

Snake Doctor (1) - DarthMelvin

DaBackpack (1) - Funnygurl555

Major Shift to J-23: Voters include luckylager, DaBackpack, dallsbeep, Alison, porscha, Snake Doctor, Dankmemes187, Naslund, KZA, 112, Blue Jay 22, and Time Lord. The sudden shift in focus may indicate a coordinated Mafia effort to misdirect the Town.
Consistent Focus on Qwags and Zfetch: Voters like Lewitelli, Master Radishes, MacDougall, iambrad, Qwags, and J-23 show persistent but less intense suspicion, potentially to divert attention from the Mafia members.
Other Votes: iambrad, Zfetch, DumbassTurtle, Snake Doctor, and Funnygurl555. These scattered votes could be part of a strategy to create confusion and mistrust among the Town members.

Final web of connections i have spent hours... and im dumb...

Core Groups: Players like Naslund,BlueJay, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, KZA, and Zfetch appear in multiple voting blocs, suggesting a high level of coordination and potentially pointing to MindMelded town or potential Mafia involvement.
Consistent Targets: J-23, Snake Doctor, and Zfetch have been the regular targets, raising questions about their roles or whether they are being framed.
Strategic Voters: FunnyGurl, Alison, and Time Lord appear to be voting off wagon, possibly based on gathered information or Meta, but their motivations could be scummy.

This is just my thoughts on each persons connections. its been like 6 hours now... And i want it right.

iambrad, he's been real busy. Sometimes it seems like he's just being a good townie, but other times, I'm not so sure. It's kinda hard to tell.

Naslund and Time Lord are interesting. Naslund's votes are all over the place, which could be him tryin' to figure things out. Time Lord is more quiet, but when they vote, it seems like they got a plan.

Zfetch, tough one to figure out. He votes this way, then that way. Night 2 looks good?

MacDougall and Funnygirl555 jumped right in against Max Brown. They were quick. Could be good for the town, or maybe there's more to it.

Porscha and KZA, they're kinda hard to read. Porscha doesn't say much, Not participating in many CFD with her early votes. KZA is more random with how he votes, not matching their words, Could be they're just blendin' in.

Master Radishes, Sometimes he's votes with the town, sometimes not, but their voting matches their words

DaBackpack, he's had some votes that got me thinkin'. He doesn't always follow what everyone else is doin'. Could be a town thing, or maybe not.

Alison and DumbassTurtle are keepin' it steady. Not too loud, not too quiet. Makes you think they're either playin' it safe or hidin' something.

Time Lord and Alchemytim Time Lord's has alot of early votes confident town or slanking scum, while Alchemytime is more in the background. They could be playin' it safe or bein' sneaky.

Snake Doctor is a bit all over the place. Sometimes it looks like he's helpin' the town, but then he switches it up, and has soft claimed what?

And Blue Jay 22, he's been loud but does jump in with votes that make sense . Other times, I can't really tell what he's thinkin, felt they just followed my vote night 2

Pls tos a tldr version.

16 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Pls tos a tldr version.

10000 words into a 100... should be perfect for your next throw... i just tossed it into chat gpt and they came with this...

Overall, suspicions were raised about iambrad's mixed actions, Naslund and Time Lord's strategic play, Zfetch's unpredictable behavior, the quick votes from MacDougall and Funnygirl555, the unclear motives of Porscha and KZA, the consistency of Master Radishes, DaBackpack's independent voting, Alison and DumbassTurtle's cautious play, Time Lord and Alchemytime's different voting styles, Snake Doctor's inconsistency, and uncertainty around Blue Jay 22's intentions...

lots of names are left out perhaps chatGPT is a mafia genius...

1 minute ago, Dankmemes187 said:

10000 words into a 100... should be perfect for your next throw... i just tossed it into chat gpt and they came with this...

Overall, suspicions were raised about iambrad's mixed actions, Naslund and Time Lord's strategic play, Zfetch's unpredictable behavior, the quick votes from MacDougall and Funnygirl555, the unclear motives of Porscha and KZA, the consistency of Master Radishes, DaBackpack's independent voting, Alison and DumbassTurtle's cautious play, Time Lord and Alchemytime's different voting styles, Snake Doctor's inconsistency, and uncertainty around Blue Jay 22's intentions...

lots of names are left out perhaps chatGPT is a mafia genius...

Ok, so where are you at with all this? It reads like commentary and doesn't really move the needle on anyone 

my votes on snakedoctor

qwags list is sus as hell,

dabackpack is my 3rd sus led some charges with brad w/w maybe?

macdougall is my 4th sus and funnygirl possible w/w

Naslund is my 5th sus and timelord possible w/w early votes... could be slanking maf

is that  big enough poe?

• Tank 1