[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, porscha said:

I wonder if the doc win con is something like "save x amount of people, dont die, win with whoever wins if you meet that criteria" like a survivor but with an additional prerequisite of saving x amount of people, regardless of alignment

yea i'm pretty sure saving people has to be built into the win con

Just now, porscha said:

how much does a nik read matter if he is lol catting

might matter if he's lolcatting to dodge pressure

all of his posts taking the game seriously seem to miss the gamestate completely and don't really make me lean in any particularly direction 

• Cheers 1

Just now, iambrad said:

think it's also sort of a bad look that he only pops in when he gets mentioned 

I'm sorry. Yea I'm pretty self centered this game.

Right now tho it's all about SD and BJ for me and other then that the least I can do for town is keep alive 

It's been a crazy week I need quit my job of 10 years. Been busy getting my security clearance for my new career. Have had a couple psych evaluations for new said career. Start school In a few weeks

Life is good and bj is scum

31 minutes ago, Naslund said:

I'm sorry. Yea I'm pretty self centered this game.

Right now tho it's all about SD and BJ for me and other then that the least I can do for town is keep alive 

It's been a crazy week I need quit my job of 10 years. Been busy getting my security clearance for my new career. Have had a couple psych evaluations for new said career. Start school In a few weeks

Life is good and bj is scum

best of luck 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iambrad said:

@Funnygurl555 can you explain what that thing was about that player between u & dbp.

my first reaction though is isn't it like really ballsy to just lock v all the top wagons. 6'5 and sharpshooter have flipped town, sd unconfirmed, could be tmi that he was going to segway into towncred, but he never really did. i'm not sure i see the point of going into thread as wolf and locking all top 3 wagons v (esp. if at least 2 are v) and then not really committing to anything else. the alchemy time vote is really weird though & the sharpshooter read progression is shit. 

the 6foot read is good and sort of resembles how i felt towards eod. a lot of people just locked their vote on him because they didn't like him, and i'm 100% wolves just put their votes there to avoid having to actually put any pressure somewhere else. 

the sharpshooter read is kind of terrible though. reading over it again, i just disagree with the logic that if someone catches a lot of wolfreads, then them being so heavily scrutinized is 'manufactured.' i think wolves are more likely to jump on townie's suspicions than to create their own, and it just feels sort of like tmi to write that. then the last sentence to set up to later go back onto ss (which he does) is really gross.

i like the snake doctor read process, but i'm pretty sure snake doctor flips wolf. i also think the 5 votes that went onto snake doctor can't really be classified as opportunistic - 112 and bluejay had been going on him that day. i reignited the wagon, i asked funnygurl to join and someone else as well. it had a pretty even progression towards eod and didn't feel opportunistic; sharpshooter caught a crazy amount of momentum towards the end that dabackpack never commented on. 

yeah this progression is terrible:

Reveal hidden contents

it's just especially bad because it all happens in 15 minutes, and he doesn't comment on the nature of the sharpshooter wagon that seemed to grow faster than the snake doctor wagon. he says 5 minutes in a few minutes indicates it's alchemy time, but then doesn't apply the same logic to sharpshooter who he called town earlier then hops on. really gross all around. 

yah but his logic is sound.

it's day 4, and people are still stuck on the SD slot that was a counterwagon DAY 1. the only quip is that he leaves himself an out again in this post, but i don't think it matters cus SD is wolf. it's fair to call it a lazy read i guess, but does that indicate wolf and why is that included in the case? it feels unfair to use this against him when there's been a lot of worse arguments in the thread for flimsy targets. 

that doesn't seem to the case at all. dbp seems to be leaning timelord v and asking why you would think zfetch is wolf. why are you flipping what he said? it doesn't even seem like you went back & read the reason why he posted that. 

doesn't dbp still think zfetch w?