[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

On 12/8/2023 at 12:36 AM, Time Lord said:

I mean this all started with him saying something like “I’m not sheriff but I have a role in the town” and knowing SD there’s a chance he wasn’t actually referring to power roles and was just doing his usual mysterious talking about how he’s a valuable member of the town and that we’ll regret killing him 

On 12/8/2023 at 1:58 AM, SnakeDoctor said:

Time lord knows what’s going on. I’m a valuable member of team town. 

There was this I guess. But yeah, nothing where he explicitly denied being Vig, unless I'm being blind.

Huh.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Agreed

It'd make a lot of sense.

Zfetch's last minute vote to seal Max's fate is a good luck undeniably. But it's not impossible for it to be a bus.

Qwags is just scum Qwags here, imo. He slanks as both alignments but here it feels like he occasionally has a wolfy sense of obligation to come do something, posts a few nothing posts, then dips agin.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

It'd make a lot of sense.

Zfetch's last minute vote to seal Max's fate is a good luck undeniably. But it's not impossible for it to be a bus.

Qwags is just scum Qwags here, imo. He slanks as both alignments but here it feels like he occasionally has a wolfy sense of obligation to come do something, posts a few nothing posts, then dips agin.

They've both been firmly planted in the PoE for a while, and although Qwags is an easy mislynch, Z has done absolutely nothing that looks like !tp Zfetch 

17 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

under normal circumstances I wouldn't do this but I think the vigi should just hardclaim now. your shots have all been dogshit and I don't care if you get nightkilled. resolving snakedoctor now is infinitely more valuable than what the vigi is gonna be able to do anyway

this is not town speaking

8 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

The real vig should not claim

No village with a brain should sacrifice their KP for a dude who is the leading fucking wagon

dbp is just openwolfing and should be killed/shot for even posting this. Holy shit

you know and I know that what I posted about the vigi claiming is not common practice. on its face it looks scummy as fuck because PR hunting

i'm gonna ask you a question: do you think that is something a wolf posts openly knowing how obvious a target it puts on their back?

• Like 1

to everyone else: 

I appreciate the vote counts you've done for D1 and D2, they're definitely helpful. but not the full picture. can someone with better forum skill than I compile a sequence of how the wagons changed in the last ~30mins or so for those days? the movement of votes is gonna help with understanding the wagons, I think.