[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

On 12/4/2023 at 2:44 AM, Ilunga said:

Alright have read 40 odd pages.

There is so much going on and some of it feels over the top.

At this stage I feel good about Lucky, 112, KZA and Petey. 

This is only a gut feel, I have nothing to really back that up with. 

One thing I have noted, Porscha has posted a bit this game, the last few games she hardly posted, and she was tp from memory. 

As for the rest haven't got a clue. 

this feels pretty significant, especially the Porscha read. potential early distancing. "I'm going to insinuate that maybe Porscha isn't acting like her town self, but not actually verbally commit to having a scumread on her"

would also wager 1 wolf in that "I feel good about" list. 

2 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

this feels pretty significant, especially the Porscha read. potential early distancing. "I'm going to insinuate that maybe Porscha isn't acting like her town self, but not actually verbally commit to having a scumread on her"

Well 112 is a dead and I'm sheriff checked, so between KZA and Petey, who's your wolf?

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

Really?

KZA or Peteyboi is mafia?

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Really?

KZA or Peteyboi is mafia?

of the two, KZA is more likely, I think. I've been noticing his early insistence on Max Brown midway through Phase 1. BJ makes a vote on Max Brown out of nowhere, then KZA says something along the lines of, "give me one reason why Max Brown is town" 

that vote and the following response didn't really make sense timing giving the rest of the conversation. points to potential TMI 

3 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

D1 Snakedoctor was on 65

D2 AND D3 Snakedoctor was on Albert

Vigi has killed 65 and Albert

Guys he's a rogue vigi

This is hilarious and I’m actually 100% convinced because who else would make those kills

@SnakeDoctor can you start actually reading people’s posts and kill someone that the town wants dead, but come into the thread and pretend like your kill is on luckylager so the mafia leave you alive 

• Like 2

On 12/4/2023 at 1:41 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

@MaxBrown show yourself 

a lot of confidence very early in the game. 

in my experience wolves tend to be afraid to be wrong, or at the very least, like to produce reads that end up being correct as evidence of them ultimately being proven correct, and thus, "town." random jabs at AFK wolf players is a major red flag imo