[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

3 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

????? nothing I've said is AtE, I want to talk to you to understand your thoughts about this game

you've done a full ISO on me, but I haven't seen you really do that for other players. am I forgetting something like that that you've done?

U oF aLl PeOpLe ShOuLd KnOw I wOuLdNt dO tHaT aS wOlF 

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

U oF aLl PeOpLe ShOuLd KnOw I wOuLdNt dO tHaT aS wOlF 

oh I guess I don't consider that appeal to emotion; noted 

it's more "wolves tend to be more cautious and deliberate with their posts, and posting something controversial/non-meta isn't a strong wolf signal, unless they are weaker players"

There’s a lot of soft AtE with DBP. He’ll deny it but it’s pretty clear he was trying to use it a bit with FG there, and there’s the whole thing about making time to post at EOD last round while he was with his gf or something. Between the AtE and the self meta talk it’s just not a good look. He’s trying to make it harder for us to lynch him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaBackpack said:

oh I guess I don't consider that appeal to emotion; noted 

it's more "wolves tend to be more cautious and deliberate with their posts, and posting something controversial/non-meta isn't a strong wolf signal, unless they are weaker players"

yeah i thought it was nai but it doesn't clear you either. your meta as town is to power town iirc ya no, so you're not even acting in your town meta. tbh this reminds me of the (arguably little) i read of ur champs qualifier game

2 minutes ago, KZA said:

To elaborate myself, BJ, TL, Lucky, 112, and Zfetch were probably thinking about spamming Max Brown pre rand

Yup. And I definitely would've bussed the shit out of him too. Even cast the final vote that buries him if we were scum-bros.

No RGMG fellas get any cred for lynching the captain of the Tier 1 Yeg Dumpster Diving Team 

• Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

There’s a lot of soft AtE with DBP. He’ll deny it but it’s pretty clear he was trying to use it a bit with FG there, and there’s the whole thing about making time to post at EOD last round while he was with his gf or something. Between the AtE and the self meta talk it’s just not a good look. He’s trying to make it harder for us to lynch him 

Without actually solving

1 minute ago, Funnygurl555 said:

yeah dbp ur the only person i did a full iso on. honk. i dont normally do full iso's on people im lazy. i did that in a few zd games tho

was there a particular reason for that? I haven't ISO'd anyone here yet because it's a pain in the dick. but I'm trying to gauge authenticity from you. 

there's a world where wolfFG picks somebody to go in on in order to feign targeted investment, and since you happen to know me the best (I'm guessing), you single me out, since nobody else is really gonna challenge that ISO due to lack of meta on me

there's another world where you're afraid of wolfDBP, and want to legitimately make sure I'm not a wolf, so you invest that time to figure that out. 

I want to resolve which world we live in this game. 

12 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

a lot of confidence very early in the game. 

in my experience wolves tend to be afraid to be wrong, or at the very least, like to produce reads that end up being correct as evidence of them ultimately being proven correct, and thus, "town." random jabs at AFK wolf players is a major red flag imo

So what do you deduce from this reach?

was there a particular reason for that? I haven't ISO'd anyone here yet because it's a pain in the dick. but I'm trying to gauge authenticity from you. 

there's a world where wolfFG picks somebody to go in on in order to feign targeted investment, and since you happen to know me the best (I'm guessing), you single me out, since nobody else is really gonna challenge that ISO due to lack of meta on me

there's another world where you're afraid of wolfDBP, and want to legitimately make sure I'm not a wolf, so you invest that time to figure that out. 

I want to resolve which world we live in this game. 

well we're obv in the latter here my guy. fwiw as wolf i wouldn't target you like that if you were town 😅 sounds like a death wish

it's a piece of evidence that you're a wolf, conditioned on how much a take KZA's clarification into consideration about Max Brown being a meme target

mhmm that’s good. When you flip red and I’m still here, the town will be able to disassociate us from being wolf/wolf: