[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

as an aside--- something that I haven't seen in this game is people going back and re-reading dead people's reads. is that not customary around here?

most likely not enough time to comprehensively do that this phase, but I strongly advise ppl do that next phase

How many reads do you think Max Brown had 

On 12/4/2023 at 1:37 PM, Master Radishes said:

I'm not pulling up posts to back any of this up because lol30pgamewithoutiso, but my impressions are: Kza is trying to lead the thread; 112 and Brad are trying to open new directions and consider all angles; Lucky is amplifying things / letting new reads get some air; Blue Jay is being deliberately amiguous and weathervaney to see what happens. I read all those sort of D1 approaches as towny. Those people are ones to leave to breathe and do their thing and see how things look on D2/D3.

this is pretty bad. been ignoring this slot for a while but this stands out as major pocketing

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Idk…when SD won as mafia that 1 game (his only good game), he kept doing juuuust enough to survive every round. There are similar themes between that game and this game. 

Thing is if he’s not the vig, the real vig is probably taking him out…right?

I'd rather force people to commit to actually voting wolves instead of waiting for the vigi to MAYBE resolve the SD slot, or what is more likely, us just ending up in the same exact fucking place tomorrow when "somehow" SD is still alive despite being sussy as shit