[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

reading for past 2 hours with white website background giving me fucking headache 

after rereading day 1 EoD, thinking wolves are zfetch > bluebird > TL > porscha > ballsdeep

in that order 

thought for a sec that KZA might have TMI but he's prolly just town and the smartest person of all time if his reads are right

• Vintage 1

Just now, DaBackpack said:

reading for past 2 hours with white website background giving me fucking headache 

after rereading day 1 EoD, thinking wolves are zfetch > bluebird > TL > porscha > ballsdeep

in that order 

thought for a sec that KZA might have TMI but he's prolly just town and the smartest person of all time if his reads are right

There's a couple dark modes...click theme at the bottom of the page 

Hope the SK kills backpack. Willing to thunderdome him and his false narrative agendas next round if we are both alive.

NIK is either mafia or garbage TP. He’s too afraid to expand his reads on the majority of players - his entire focus has been on me this round with a side of SD, yet he’s voting petey lol.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

in that order 

i think porscha's a slanker wolf honestly. output has not improved over time but i don't know her meta.

dallsbeep and you are not w/w based on how y'all are interacting

i still do not think zfetch should be voted out. like. mans killed max brown guys

im in the same boat as BJ... we are all going off day 1 crap from dabackpack, who arguably had the worst EOD of day 1 himself...

day 2... i just dont get how Zfetch would bus uneccessarily... he had 2 other good targets... and could have easliy went to SD too... and still flip a town... 

1 minute ago, DaBackpack said:

"false narrative agenda" is me trying to piece together different pieces of evidence in the way that makes the most logical sense overall 

655 having a town read on you does not fundamentally change any of the patterns I've observed. 

Don’t worry mate, you will get your time to shine next round.