SV.

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch
Lewitelli (5)- J-23, Naslund, luckylager, Lewitelli [Locked], Max Brown
J-23 (5) – Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22

Snake Doctor (3) – Albert, iambrad, Alison
Zfetch (1) - 112

Albert (1) – Snake Doctor

• Like 1

ngl I think you are all taking that CFD too seriously. there is no real reading of EoD2 that makes any sense from a "rational actors" perspective. 

i'm guessing that the fog of war played into it, but more importantly: if the wolves thought that Max Brown was going to die, they would want at least wolf on that wagon in order to save face.

Do you think zfetch KNEW that his vote would be the one that killed Max Brown? With just minutes left? Did WOLVES know that it was possible to SAVE Max Brown given the circumstances? 

Wolves would have been talking in wolf-chat, all screaming at each other trying to decide what to do at the LITERAL LAST MINUTE of the phase. They most likely decided, in that last minute, that "Max Brown is a lost cause, let's cut our losses" and stuck zfetch on there in order to save face. 

Because here you guys are, right now, basically lock-clearing zfetch for *exactly that reason.* For all intents and purposes, their plan worked. Even if they lost Max Brown in the process, who was dead weight anyway. 

2 minutes ago, DaBackpack said:

ngl I think you are all taking that CFD too seriously. there is no real reading of EoD2 that makes any sense from a "rational actors" perspective. 

i'm guessing that the fog of war played into it, but more importantly: if the wolves thought that Max Brown was going to die, they would want at least wolf on that wagon in order to save face.

Do you think zfetch KNEW that his vote would be the one that killed Max Brown? With just minutes left? Did WOLVES know that it was possible to SAVE Max Brown given the circumstances? 

Wolves would have been talking in wolf-chat, all screaming at each other trying to decide what to do at the LITERAL LAST MINUTE of the phase. They most likely decided, in that last minute, that "Max Brown is a lost cause, let's cut our losses" and stuck zfetch on there in order to save face. 

Because here you guys are, right now, basically lock-clearing zfetch for *exactly that reason.* For all intents and purposes, their plan worked. Even if they lost Max Brown in the process, who was dead weight anyway. 

did they know though? he voted within the last 5 minutes of eod. that's pretty hard to predict 

dude... this reads trying waytoo hard... they had anyone other max brown to choose... look who you vioted for that round... J23...

you think the wolves coordinated like that over 5 minutes? do you think their sole incentive would be to lock-clear zfetch? what do you think then about the people who got the max brown wagon going? (e.g., tl, mac)

This shit happens in CFDs all the time. You can't lock clear a player who, by almost all accounts, was wolfy as shit until he placed his vote somewhere that ENDED UP HAPPENING to lynch a red. If he knew with certainty that his vote swap wasn't needed, he wouldn't have done it. I've done the same thing before as a wolf. It happens. 

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

did they know though? he voted within the last 5 minutes of eod. that's pretty hard to predict 

that's the point. they didn't. 

if you take you guys's zfetch take to its logical conclusion, then every single person on the Max Brown wagon MUST BE TOWN, which might be the case, but I can point you to plenty of other games where the same exact thing happens but wolves end up on a wolf wagon.

2 minutes ago, DumbassTurtle said:

2(Qwags) Zfetch, TimeLord 
4(ZFetch) Qwags, LuckyLager, DaBackpack, Kza
3(SnakeDoctor) MacDougal, Alison, DumbassTurtle,  
5(DaBackpack) Dallsbeep, FunnyGurl, iambrad, DankMemes187, Blue Jay
2(Naslund) Porscha 
1(Dankmemes187) Naslund

might need double checking

Good wagons