[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

regardless, why are we going after anyone on that wagon anyway??? we've only lynched one wolf so far? 

i know i'm biased because i was on that wagon but i'd be saying this regardless.

because he's scummy as shit, he's been scummy as shit, the main counterwagon is most likely the actual vigilante, and the other counterwagon is me 

so, there you go

• Vintage 1

Just now, iambrad said:

i dunno dbp spew looking really red 

not to be a dick, sorry, but i'm just not really following the logic in dabackpack's postings. like yeah, we shouldn't lock in zfetch's vote as super town, but it's more than enough to warrant not lynching him today. why would i lynch a guy that was the vote to kill a wolf when i can just kill the people that have only voted for villagers? 

not understanding what he wants. i'm only voting him or qwags today

• Cheers 1

Just now, KZA said:

Do you think he's parroting my Max Brown crack theory on purpose 

well what's funny is i thought he was one of the first people to doubt your crack theory, but now he's coming in here and acting like it's the piece of the puzzle that saves his life. reads like a panicking wolf that didn't expect to get lynched today. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, iambrad said:

well what's funny is i thought he was one of the first people to doubt your crack theory, but now he's coming in here and acting like it's the piece of the puzzle that saves his life. reads like a panicking wolf that didn't expect to get lynched today. 

Oh shit if that's true I'm worried 

I'd rank my willingness to lynch the wagons like this:

1. Qwags - makes posts that seem to suggest he's been following but hasn't added a single thing until that really bad reads list, definitely seems too scared to say something

2. Naslund - can see him being in many different scum teams, has been consistently scummy imo

3. Zfetch - gave an appropriate response to my callout of him earlier, and I wasn't really scumreading him before that so I'm back to not really being super suspicious of him, but I do think the Max lynch doesn't really clear him as much as some others think so

4. DBP - I'll reconsider later but not now... he's kind of stepped it up since being called out 

5. SD - he's the vig cmon guys get off him

Just now, iambrad said:

i dunno dbp spew looking really red 

yeah that's why I went out of my way to unvote Snake Doctor, an easy as shit lynch on who is most likely the real PR, and stuck my neck out to find a better option. Because if I let town lynch the vigilante, the game would be too easy. you got me

if zfetch flips green, or snake doctor flips red, whichever lynch goes through, just assassinate me in the night, because I am a lost cause. 

On 12/6/2023 at 10:50 PM, Zfetch said:

why would the mafia bury Max Brown over what appears to be the sheriff

?

ok 1 and 2. llunga and zfetch were talking itt about iran for a while which is just weird to do as wolf buddies if they had a wolf chat and you might call that distancing but it's just *weird*