[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

3 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

?

ok 1 and 2. llunga and zfetch were talking itt about iran for a while which is just weird to do as wolf buddies if they had a wolf chat and you might call that distancing but it's just *weird* 

oh wait right scum would do this because tanking the sheriff would look bad. bet

i don't have enough time to look at zfetch my vote is stuck on dbp. sorry bud. after all of this i still think you're scum

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

And I was following, yet he’s coming after me and ignoring those posts while cherry picking 6’5s D1 posts.

Dor the amount of shade you've thrown at Zfetch, the Qwags vote looks like a bitch ass wolf cop out and plays right into my tinfoil.

Dirty ass bird

for the actual love of christ. remember my reads once I flip. promise me with a blood oath that you will fucking murder zfetch after I flip. I stg if he gets to sneak his way past another lynch I will absolutely riot

I will personally rage against every dbp voter in postgame if you let wolves win. If zfetch is a wolf I will gloat like the world has never seen before