19.  Master Radishes - scum
20.  porscha - scum
24.  DumbassTurtle - town
26.  dallsbeep - scum
27.  Alison - scum
28.  Snake Doctor - town
30.  Funnygurl555 - town

On 12/8/2023 at 11:20 PM, MacDougall said:

For a start we need the vig to actually help kill within the fucking POE which I think without question is 

Snake Doctor

Melvin

Turtle

ZFetch

Qwags

We need these flips. We need to figure out which of them we want to chop, the vig needs to kill another and then see where we are at after that. If the vig is inside this group, then even better, it's a smaller list for them. Because SD has the most vig equity and Qwags has SK equity, I think ZFetch is who I'd go for first. I'd love Melvin and Turtle to be solved by vig (or if the SK wants to play ball, them).

On 12/8/2023 at 11:25 PM, MacDougall said:

Blue Jay's doing nothing helpful and hasn't been, when I accused him he just said try again and he voted against a mafia wagon on a town so i don't particular care, but if you don't want to help me then whatever... eat a dick then

On 12/8/2023 at 11:11 PM, MacDougall said:

the fact that so many of the whatever slots are flipping mafia, makes it kind of likely that at a certain point the mafia were in control but largely backed off when they realised that the game was going to be a total coast, the random Max CFD is like the only moment in the game that town have probably been on the right track, so Yolo has a point... 

someone like Porscha has if anything gotten more immersed in the game as its gone on, and given reads, which is honestly a lot for her... so I am less concerned with her than I am with Alison who definitely fits the profile of someone who recognised that there were a million easy miselims, did what they needed to set them up and then kind of bounced... MR has been like that too to a degree.

On 12/8/2023 at 11:01 PM, MacDougall said:

Null meh POE

Turtle

Melvin

Qwags (can be SK?)

Sus POE

Dank

MR

sussy baka kun

Naslund

Blue Jay

DBP