[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Qwags is 100% the SK. 112 pressed him in R2, and Kaz pressed him and called him out on it in R3. We need to get rid of him somehow. Maybe if our dumb vig is paying attention, he can do us a solid. Otherwise we will have to vote him out. I’d rather him be vigged than voted but I don’t know if vig can be trusted

On 12/4/2023 at 8:36 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

ok

Unvote vote SD

^ bj kinda kept at sd for a while after this

On 12/4/2023 at 8:38 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Do you think he’s being dumb or do you find his suspicions of you valid? I’ve never seen him this hell bent on getting a specific player out in R1 before 

^ this is either wrt nik or ll but i don't remember 

On 12/4/2023 at 8:44 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

For some reason, I feel like he would be “trickier” if he were mafia. That early wall of posts I thought was dumb. That said I kind of wrote it off thinking he would return, but he hasn’t added anything of substance since and I do find that worrying.

Kind of want him around for 1 more round, but wouldn’t be heartbroken if he gets yeeted here either.

^ this is about zfetch. bj keeps mentioning that he wants zfetch to either be around longer or wanting to hold off on reading him during d1. this is important to note because in d1 zfetch was a wagon

On 12/4/2023 at 8:54 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I trust 112, Kza, and MR even though I’m sure one of them will be the deep wolf in an F3 when we hit LYLO in 2024.

On 12/4/2023 at 9:01 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Add TL

^ noting the ppl he trusts and honestly for real mr/bj not w/w. 

On 12/4/2023 at 9:06 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Zfetch

@DaBackpack thoughts?

On 12/4/2023 at 9:11 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

It is what it is, you are thinking about it harder than I am.

Unvote vote SD

On 12/4/2023 at 9:15 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

**** it

Unvote vote Zfetch

On 12/4/2023 at 9:21 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote SD

^ here he's playing with dbp by voting zfetch and voting sd again which is gimmicky and ballsy and guys i just... i just don't think bj's scum??? @Naslund@luckylager is he always ballsy like this?

On 12/4/2023 at 10:25 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

this is a wolf 

^ forgot who this was about

On 12/4/2023 at 10:36 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

6’5 most likely was the twin blade and telling the truth based off the nightfall report.

There was some feels on ilunga though not a serious wagon - I want to say this looks good on 112 cuz we kind of sus him at the same time…and falcon but RIP

^ this was after the flip. he tr'd 112 because of the ilunga flip. nai but good to note

On 12/4/2023 at 10:39 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Right off the bat, NIK seems like a slam dunk mafia pick. Parking that SS vote and disappearing today is 100% in his scum meta.

Vote NIK

^ very consistently on nik

On 12/4/2023 at 10:41 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Off the top of my head, only guy he really ISO’d was ilunga.

Most likely a nai pick by the mafia. Shooting someone that didn’t have a ton of heat but also not a lot of people to judge based off his death 

^ he's talking here about why falcon would have died. it was a weird kill for real

On 12/4/2023 at 10:50 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

What are the odds the majority of the SS wagon is mafia? In a 30 player game, the mafia could absolutely control the lynch in unison of the TP were spread out. 

Off a quick glance, I like the Zfetch wagon and hate his end of round play. Let’s start there.

Unvote vote Zfetch

^ so this is interesting. he starts sussing zfetch at d2. 

On 12/4/2023 at 10:58 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK

Alchemy Time

Zfetch

lynch pool off the top of my head to start this round. 

Alchemy should be forced to answer his R1 play; because it kind of reads of someone going into anti-spew after being called out and getting heat. Voluntary offerings also earn 0 TP points in this big of a game.

On 12/4/2023 at 10:58 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Oh yeah and hoggers. Prolly chief mafioso in the DMs rn

^ zfetch now enters the pool. he's also still suspicious of brad which fair honestly

On 12/5/2023 at 12:35 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Its respectful but exhausting that people keep trying to slight me as meta. I’m playing the game without much thought, trying to get reactions…don’t know what else to say. 

I’ve been saying I haven’t like AT’s reaction to pressure for awhile. And I welcome AT to respond and rally this round but until he posts, I think he should be pressed. I only experienced his game once as a host, but he left a good enough impression to warrant this attention imo. I would think that even if he’s town, he would prolly admit it himself that he could do better. Maybe he is town, but then perhaps his defenders to the wagon should be looked at? Seems like a lot of soft town leans are flying around this game.

^ once again ATE about meta which .. yeah

sus'ing AT which is not a super hot take? to be fair though, dbp also sus'd AT. 

On 12/5/2023 at 12:43 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

i am resisting the pocket…for now…

Still have slight paranoia

^ noting that he doesn't want to be pocketed by brad. i don't think these two are w/w either honestly

On 12/5/2023 at 11:22 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

He town read me in R1 and I like him.

In seriousness, Zfetch/MR are never w/w. I don’t think he’s cleared, but he seems like good vibes.

^ this is about why he likes mr. 

On 12/5/2023 at 8:20 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Did zfetch actually just call me distant after I tried picking a bunch of fights in R1?

This guy isn’t reading the thread.

^ hm... zfetch bj interaction

On 12/5/2023 at 9:08 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Macdougal scum lean entrance. Derp clear denied 

^ also sus of another person who dumb telled. so bj's just very paranoid

On 12/5/2023 at 11:11 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t think my reads have changed much since this morning….

Does Zfetch openly hunt 3P and specials if he’s mafia? Has to know that will bring attention to him. Maybe he is a 3P himself trying to play it off. I have a feeling this slot will be solved within 1.5 rounds. 

Also kind of agree with TL earlier in that MR has played/seemed towny this game. But he does have good scum games. Locking in that MR/Z are never wolf/wolf (somehow stating the obvious is TMI for small brains).

I don’t agree with most of Brad’s reads. He doesn’t agree with a lot of mine. That’s cool, I like a little spice in my life. Something about the way he went after me in D1 has me not trusting him right now. 

Feels like Brad/MR/Z are all kind of dancing with each other. Brad keeps flip flopping on Z, pushing MR. Zfetch keeps focusing on MR, some of it game related, but also lots of fluff? All of this with these 3 feels weird and there’s at least 1 mafia between them.

Alison/brad never wolf/wolf.

Where is Alison? She has sounded more intelligent than 90% of the people here including myself.

Peteyboi was always the cleaner yegger between the two. He brought up a theory about me in R1 pushing him in one game and how it was similar to 6’5. Absolutely zero reason to do that as mafia. @MaxBrown on the other hand is creeping into vig shot/SK shot territory.

You can feel the cockiness in NIK’s posts. I’m honestly shocked he’s not on more people’s radar. No mention to his disappearance and vote park on 6’5 that I’ve seen. Goes after low handing fruit this round. I’m actually very interested in Lewt’s flip now because the ISO of him by NIK was actually solid, but that attention to detail is scum quality trait I found in past games with him, not TP. 

Remember how much backlash the Alchemy Time initial vote wagon got? Would love to hear the opinions of the defenders of him now.

Loogylager and MacDougal seem like they would be friends irl.

Straight off the top tp leans:

MR

KZA

TL

Dankmemes

Town leans but don’t know their meta:

Alison

dallsbeep 

Albert

Don’t know:

qwags

Qwags

Mac

Dapackback

Tanev

Dumb Turtle

funny girl

luckylager

J23

SD

Scum leans:

brad

NIK

Alchemy

Lewt

Zfetch

Yeet Pool:

Alchemy, Lewt, J23, Zfetch, SD

^ i'll bold what i think is interesting. he's noting the interactions between zfetch, mr, and brad. however, i haven't looked at them so

On 12/6/2023 at 12:39 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Brad

^hm, voting brad now

On 12/6/2023 at 12:50 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Does anyone have a spicy name to throw in besides Lewt, J23, Snake Doctor?

Alchemy Time? NIK? Qwags? Zfetch?

Kind of want Zfetch to be town for what it’s worth 🙃

^ yeah ok so why would w/w buddies post this type of shit? zfetch bj prolly not w/w.

On 12/6/2023 at 12:54 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Game feeling faded at 115.

Feels like Wolves are sitting back at least for now. 

Odds all the lynch wagons last round were TP?

NGL I saw Brad quote the votes, but I was on a gym date at the time so was distracted and didn’t pay close attention to it. Prolly worth something…

…at the same time, I remember this mofo acted as the vote counter in another scum game where he, Kaz, and lucky were scum 3 and he made up the vote counts to try and fool the TP lmao.

Gonna read it but somebody should double check it and see if it lines up with the host. If it doesn’t, we auto lynch. If it does, then he deserves a Christmas card.

^ there's nothing super interesting about this it was a mistake to quote it

On 12/6/2023 at 1:00 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

MR, please bring good grammatical vibes and reads 🙏

^ interaction with mr

• Like 1

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

naslund you're gonna hate to hear this but the farther i go the more i'm tr'ing bj

his associations with other people who are still alive don't even feel w/w. 

He's good at this game

Ask yourself this tho...if he's been scum reading me so hard why is he keeping his hands clean In that regard

Town bj has no problem lynching nik in eveyhole 2 ways to Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

naslund you're gonna hate to hear this but the farther i go the more i'm tr'ing bj

his associations with other people who are still alive don't even feel w/w. 

I think I scarred him in the past. I don’t know what specifically, but I’m sorry for causing him to carry trauma.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

yeah im on that too... pretty much my entire  town strategy is to do the opposite of what LL says, 

If town is as worried about z as it has appeared then he is the optimal flip

Qwags is a shot in the dark. If we're right about z we have votes we can analyze 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Im trying to, but it’s so exhausting.

No you're not lol

Try again lol. 

That's why your game looks so suspect. You haven't truly got your hands dirty once. All you're doing is making a good case about many players but not actually truly pushing one

1 minute ago, Naslund said:

No you're not lol

Try again lol. 

That's why your game looks so suspect. You haven't truly got your hands dirty once. All you're doing is making a good case about many players but not actually truly pushing one

I gotta say I’m very confused.

You want me to try harder to voting you out? Is this like a weird mafia kink you are into? I’m sure @Aladeen has a few of them too.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I gotta say I’m very confused.

You want me to try harder to voting you out? Is this like a weird mafia kink you are into? I’m sure @Aladeen has a few of them too.

Towns getting their ass handed to them

You have no problem leading..not this passenger BS

Scum.

• Confused 1