[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

On 12/6/2023 at 7:46 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Still not liking NIK’s vibe FYI.

I think I need Lewt/J23 solved before I can progress on some of the veteran players. I’ll yeet SD if my town reads are on the wagon but he’s not exciting me rn. 

^ this is a pretty status quo take

On 12/6/2023 at 8:01 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

What am I suppose to do with Zfetch though? Sussing MR is fine, but voting for MR who’s more than likely going not going to be top 4 and an off wagon is sus. Figured he would be jived and spiced up for this game but I get the feeling of disillusion in this round.

TL brought up this can happen to him as town when he gets frustrated with people making bad reads on him, but last I checked, he wasn’t one of the top yeet candidates this round. 

The flip side is that if Zfetch is town, he’s a perfect magnet for the mafia to attract and attack given his potential and play so far.

Point is: investigate Zfetch

^ bj was very confused about zfetch, esp wrt zfetch sus'ing mr. 

On 12/6/2023 at 8:03 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote J23

^ also fair

On 12/6/2023 at 8:15 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Porscha has had a hard time getting engaged I’ve felt. Short answers and fluff are 90% of her play. Was null on her R1, scum lean in R2,

^ this could be seen as distancing. these two are not unaligned

On 12/6/2023 at 9:04 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Lewt

On 12/6/2023 at 9:38 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Sheriff wouldn’t vote for himself or be like “teehee I’m the sheriff”

Attitude doesn’t match the claim. If I was Lewt, I would be up NIK’s ass right now 

On 12/6/2023 at 9:42 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

It was pretty neck and neck last I checked.

Also why didn’t you defend yourself earlier before the votes came in? I understand the claim now that the votes are coming in, but you made no mention or fight before the wave and you seem to acknowledge you were at least reading the thread.

^ he was sus of the lewt claim which is nai at this point. he seems suspicious of everything

On 12/6/2023 at 9:46 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Guys vote Lewt.

He is scum lord 1000%

^ the insistence on lewt being scum is weird though.

On 12/6/2023 at 9:48 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

his investigation was 6’5 who conveniently died. His N0 investigation was falcon…who also died.

Why would he investigate 6’5? @Lewitelli should explain that for a start. Am I really suppose to believe that both the sheriff and vig visited 6’5?

On 12/6/2023 at 9:57 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Max

Zfetch and him hear a claim and show up out of the blue

^ this is a good call and i like it.

On 12/6/2023 at 10:00 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

max voted lewt as his only post this round 

^ here he goes... but he didn't vote for max which is weird still but ok

On 12/6/2023 at 10:54 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think NIK and lucky are TP in this. Macdougal and Allison are solid as well. 

^ @Blue Jay 22 why did this happen??? why did you 180 on your reads on nik and lucky there???

On 12/6/2023 at 10:54 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Mindmeld. Thank you, I’m not going crazy 

^ mindmelding with alison. 

On 12/6/2023 at 11:21 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Vote J23

^ on j-23 which is just safe

On 12/6/2023 at 11:26 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Whether or not he’s TP or mafia, the individuals that find Zfetch still highly suspicious are TP leans and the ones that give him immediate TP cred are now highly suspicious themselves. I don’t normally do associations, but if this Lewt claim turns out to be bogus, then he gets 0 credit for the max lynch.

^ decent observation about max lynch

On 12/6/2023 at 11:32 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Alchemy Time

^ again sus'ing alchemy time (rip)

On 12/7/2023 at 12:41 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

lot of chaos was going on and I didn’t know the vote count. The lewt claim, while I didn’t believe it, deserved to be played out so I switched over to J23 who I thought was leading the votes or near lewt 

^ explaining why he didn't vote max. 

On 12/7/2023 at 12:48 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

but I call for his CFD? And actively call for him to be a vig shot? And actively tag him in the thread multiple times?

Ok :classic_rolleyes:

^ him explaining that he honestly sus'd max

On 12/7/2023 at 1:50 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Notice how NIK has disappeared 

^ lol

On 12/7/2023 at 1:19 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Lewitelli investigate 1 of Zfetch, Brad, 112, backpack next round.

Also play better 

^ so this is a weird one. lewt died after this phase. while i would otherwise find this townie, wolves would know that lewt is probably going to die and not get the investigation to show the town. 

nai

On 12/7/2023 at 1:27 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

investigating slankers is stupid. They will either get GK’d, voted out, or eventually cleared based off their future actions/votes. Sheriff should target the active players who are under microscopes as they will be tougher lynches if scum. 

^ strat talk which is whatever

On 12/7/2023 at 2:28 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

J23 and/or Snake Doctor are the ways to go. 

^ again he's on the safe reads now, which is whatever.

On 12/7/2023 at 2:51 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Now that I look at the slanker pool, I can see why an argument can be made to target them. At the same time, part of me thinks Qwags/Turtle/DM are gonna get it from our specials this round. At least that’s what I lowkey hope 

^ strat talk again

On 12/7/2023 at 9:07 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

While this round has been a mess, don’t it overshadow the fact that NIK is now firmly in the PoE/sus pile now.

On 12/8/2023 at 10:19 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK:

- parks vote on 6’5 in R1 and disappears in the last hours of D1 after early start

- ISO/tunnels Lewt in D2 -> Lewt later hard claims town role

-Comes after me this round with weird pushes that have tonal red flags. Still no vote this round.

Very narrow focus to the game for him. This round he has struggled fitting in with his 1 scum push hard claiming a town power role.

📉

^ he sus's NIK again. this tunnel is insane.

On 12/8/2023 at 8:06 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

J23 never wolf with zfetch. He’s echoing mine and kza’s thoughts regarding the max lynch/wagon

^ i like this read

On 12/8/2023 at 8:32 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Remember how passionate and involved Zfetch was last game? This one is a complete opposite vibe.

^ sus'ing zfetch again

On 12/8/2023 at 9:57 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

J23 or Qwags - my vote is on Qwags. Should I switch?

^ ?

On 12/8/2023 at 10:15 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

So the TB is dead now…Snake Doctor is either vig, 3P, or mafia. I don’t think he’s Vig based off these choices so…

Vote Snake Doctor

^ vote for sd

On 12/9/2023 at 2:16 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

How the fuck am I the main conversation topic this round? You guys are idiots 

^ ate

On 12/9/2023 at 1:18 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Unvote vote Qwags

^ now on qwags... which... i don't understand why you never just voted for NIK and kept it

On 12/9/2023 at 2:43 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m going to chill 

^ ate again

4 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Backpack is mafia 

^ sus'ing backpack (fair)

4 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Can somebody ISO Porscha’s voting history? Has she been on the main wagons before this round?

^ again pointing out porscha. this is dangerous for a w/w pair to call her out so much because she was successfully slanking.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Idk…when SD won as mafia that 1 game (his only good game), he kept doing juuuust enough to survive every round. There are similar themes between that game and this game. 

Thing is if he’s not the vig, the real vig is probably taking him out…right?

^ this is some decent meta

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Hmm

Unvote vote qwags

^ back on qwags ig

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Im not convinced. But I also don’t know about Qwags/NIK/Zfetch. Having a tough time deciding between them

I am not opposed, but I need convincing to vote Zfetch. I see his red flags, but the Max Brown wagon has me questioning the mafia logic in voting/CFDing him over 2, maybe 3 TP wagons.

^ the flip flopping on zfetch is sus

Hope the SK kills backpack. Willing to thunderdome him and his false narrative agendas next round if we are both alive.

NIK is either mafia or garbage TP. He’s too afraid to expand his reads on the majority of players - his entire focus has been on me this round with a side of SD, yet he’s voting petey lol.

^ still on nik here.

ok so final read is... there's decent w/w chance with zfetch and bj due to that bizarre flip flopping shit. that's like the one thing he's done that i really don't like.

22 minutes ago, Naslund said:

He's good at this game

Ask yourself this tho...if he's been scum reading me so hard why is he keeping his hands clean In that regard

Town bj has no problem lynching nik in eveyhole 2 ways to Sunday 

y'all aint' w/w ig for what it's worth but yeah. i can't even confidently tr bj after finishing up my iso. that's tough

town zfetch would help my bj read here. 

Just now, porscha said:

I thought it was doctor without a border

sounds like they were just a survivor waiting to choose if they wanted to become town or maf?

i have zero fucking idea. at first glance, i want to say that it's similar to amnesiac from town of salem, but i sort of question the wording of the post. i don't know what 'bring order' entails. 

i also think it'd be mind bogglingly stupid to side with us now. we're in lylo and are more than a decent chance away from losing this game. 

32 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Qwags is 100% the SK. 112 pressed him in R2, and Kaz pressed him and called him out on it in R3. We need to get rid of him somehow. Maybe if our dumb vig is paying attention, he can do us a solid. Otherwise we will have to vote him out. I’d rather him be vigged than voted but I don’t know if vig can be trusted

mmmmm it doesnt really matter, we have to focus on getting rid of the main mafia group at this point

• Like 1

for what it's worth guys, i think everyone currently posting is rand!town for the most part. by the numbers we're in lylo with like 5 or 6 mafia left lol which is just doomered. this would have to be a world class legendary comeback. 

everyone who's afk'd or dropped a vote and peaced out is very likely maf. 

1 minute ago, Funnygurl555 said:

this is my big contribution. i'm playing stardew valley to destress and going to bed

plleeaasssee let us have 48 hours. i'll dig into this shit more after work but i don't wanna have to worry about this at work.

i also did this because mac wanted me to. i also did eat a dick in your honor gob bless sir 

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

for what it's worth guys, i think everyone currently posting is rand!town for the most part. by the numbers we're in lylo with like 5 or 6 mafia left lol which is just doomered. this would have to be a world class legendary comeback. 

everyone who's afk'd or dropped a vote and peaced out is very likely maf. 

eh i've turned around games like this before, albeit as wolf. i'm a good wolf. why did i have to roll town -_-

We aren’t in Lylo right? That was big loss last round. Don’t know what the doctor thing means but going to assume +1 for the good guys.

Lets say minimum scum team of 7. That leaves at least 5 bad guys out there if not more yeah?

TP:

BJ

lucky

TP leans:

TL

Dankmeme

FG

Whats going on:

SD

Yo No Se/Potential Deep Wolf?:

Brad

MR

Alison

DP

Remaining PoE:

Zfetch

DM

Dumb Turtle

NIK

Porscha

SK:

Qwags

Riding with the TP leans and up. In terms of yo no se, Alison and MR move there for different reasons but both haven’t really been on my radar the entire game. With 2 straight bad votes by me, I need to rethink some reads. DP and Brad have always been in the back of my mind this game. Like Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi, it seems like destiny that we will eventually have to duel…hopefully not.

Im kind of done with Z. The last 2 flips have me rethinking things and it seems like passing TP want him dead and they keep dying. His death has been requested from the grave multiple times, I’m rethinking everything about the max wagon now.

Porscha has been hanging out. It’s cool, she’s chill, but I don’t know anymore with her either, the PoE is shrinking. If I had to guess, the mafia team is a combo between deep wolves and YNSs, 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Funnygurl555 said:

i also did this because mac wanted me to. i also did eat a dick in your honor gob bless sir 

i wish there was like a mildly depressed reaction. i'd take something like 😕. maybe something like ☹️🫠 works, too. something that expresses my immense dissatisfaction and regret 

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

i have zero fucking idea. at first glance, i want to say that it's similar to amnesiac from town of salem, but i sort of question the wording of the post. i don't know what 'bring order' entails. 

i also think it'd be mind bogglingly stupid to side with us now. we're in lylo and are more than a decent chance away from losing this game. 

I 100% agree but my interpretation (and someone else I saw in catch up) is that the yellow color changed into green color is notification of an alignment change

2 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

eh i've turned around games like this before, albeit as wolf. i'm a good wolf. why did i have to roll town -_-

as wolf it's easier though. as town you and a bunch of other fuckheads have to not mess up around FIVE times to pull the win out, so even if you personally have all 5 right reads, the other idiots have to believe you, too. we lost gg

blue jay has the same reads as me at this point in the game though, so that probably indicates he's town.