[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

funnygurl wanted extra time, so i'll go ahead and react to give her another 24 hours. if it's what she needs & if she thinks she can solve, then so be it. esp. since it's page fucking 250 and nobody else is gonna do it - including me. i'm a one pump and done kinda guy, not a 6.2k replies find 5 wolves fucking player. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iambrad said:

anyone want to talk over the game before i head 2 sleep? 

I do not know what to think of the Max Brown wagon anymore. I don’t even know if it should be looked at deeply anymore, maybe the actions looking up to it. It’s possible wolves have had control for most of the game. Or maybe not and TP keep tripping at the last minute. The key in this is Zfetch

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I do not know what to think of the Max Brown wagon anymore. I don’t even know if it should be looked at deeply anymore, maybe the actions looking up to it. It’s possible wolves have had control for most of the game. Or maybe not and TP keep tripping at the last minute. The key in this is Zfetch

i can explain it. wolves told max brown to vote last second at eod to avoid mod kill and to avoid lynch. he fucked up, voted too early, and town cfded him. zfetch is sk and wasn't sure how it would look to pile on max brown, but at the last second he thought max brown could be wolf. zfetch votes.

zfetch is still scum because he's sk, but then it makes sense how his actions in isolation are wolfy af & despite that doesn't fit in any wolf teams. 

i think wolves haven't had as much control as we're giving them credit for. it's likely they come in near towards eod and switch votes to wagons that don't hit theirs. also likely they're just parking their votes and dipping, too. 

15 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

What we should probably be doing is ripping up our reads and starting again but I have a feeling most won't do that.

I think Alison probably deserves more scrutiny, for one. And Naslund, but he seems to be getting some now.

naslund has received pressure cyclically and it just sort of magically disappears periodically lol. probably a similar with with DM - they can just fuck off and get forgotten about

• Like 1

1 minute ago, porscha said:

i'm not going to have a lot of time to play over the next few days - i'm getting game stacked and working - so we need to solidify the poe and I prefer sooner rather than later, regardless of whether these days are 24 or 48 hours

so who exactly is your poe

Just now, Time Lord said:

Naslund keeps telling me to vote for him and see his flip if I'm so confident that he's scum and honestly idk how I feel about it

i think if we're hunting for likeliest wolves, then naslund is like 70% wolf equity. 

dm flying turtle >rand. 

zfetch qwags 100% scum equity. 

and throw probably like mr alison dallsbeep in for deep wolf equity. 

porscha probably carries >50% wolf equity as well along with like i dunno whoever i'm forgetting about. 

On 12/9/2023 at 1:19 PM, Master Radishes said:

NIGHTFALL 2

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch
Lewitelli (5)- J-23, Naslund, luckylager, Lewitelli [Locked], Max Brown
J-23 (4) – Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22

Snake Doctor (3)Albert, iambrad, Alison
Zfetch (1) - 112
Albert (1) – Snake Doctor

None of Max's wagon is flipped yet. It looks good but is it pure? The dodgiest one is Zfetch but his last minute vote to seal Max's fate looks pretty good, I must admit.

None of J23's counterwagon is flipped yet either. I feel like we'll definitely find scum there, and/or Naslund is the last unknown on the better counterwagon.

If Snake Doctor is mafia then again we'll have the scum team having to maneuver around their packmates being on the chopping block, which should hopefully be readable.

I think this VC looks pretty bad for naslund tbh, especially since we have so many flips on the town CW to a wolf - otherwise rest of wolves are maybe 1 bussing max, others off the top 2 wagons

I think we probably should start in the dm/naslund/turtle/qwags/zfetch(idk about z so much but if i'm trying to make something comprehensive then I need to respect other people's opinions on needing to flip him) as like a first layer, second layer into liiiike mr/alison/ >half a level deeper > brad/dallsbeep

sd might need to be flipped too, but I dunno. maybe only if someone else actually claims vigi

• Like 1