[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

2 minutes ago, porscha said:

are you offering your middle finger to me as a sacrifice? i'll chop it off

surprisingly (or maybe unsurprisingly) i've already been hit with this threat before

that and burning my house down

and fucking my father (exact words) 

and hiring a group of guys to bludgeon me.

i miss the good times

On 12/2/2023 at 9:09 PM, DarthMelvin said:

Some one using my MO.

do ya thang GIF by Ice Cube

I'm the OG...

DM first post responding to zfetch, just a random post proving hes reading back...

On 12/2/2023 at 6:01 PM, Zfetch said:

He's been spamming GIFs

On 12/2/2023 at 9:10 PM, DarthMelvin said:

VOTE Qwags

I See You Reaction GIF by Pantaya

A random vote on qwags who enters the game a few posts later, who ignores the sus....

On 12/2/2023 at 9:17 PM, falcon45ca said:

Ice Cube ain't even OG dude, he's just a G

On 12/2/2023 at 9:36 PM, DarthMelvin said:

You just another pookie waitin to happen...

chris rock adult humor GIF

DM response to falcon.... anyways how bout falcon getting offed...

On 12/4/2023 at 11:46 AM, DarthMelvin said:

Back readers never miss pages...

Excuse You GIF by Saturday Night Live

in response to LL hey hey guys... im a back reader.. oh btw DM hes also fricking town...

On 12/3/2023 at 4:56 PM, luckylager said:

Can you elaborate? I missed pages

On 12/4/2023 at 12:04 PM, DarthMelvin said:

The wagon that seems to have stopped snowballing is more interesting. 

Especially when the first vote was due you being "unusually" quiet.

I want see who voted then unvoted. They tend to lead to a town lynch. It is the first round after all.

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

DM Responding to the dead sharpshooter... who was responding to brad who was giving some sus to 112... i have no idea... did you find anything out?

On 12/3/2023 at 3:30 PM, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting

On 12/5/2023 at 10:27 AM, DarthMelvin said:

Looks like the SnakeDoctor lives to scum another day.

J-23 unvote to someone of no consequence....

Explosion Reaction GIF

J23 unvotes to Porscha... are they open wolfing?

On 12/7/2023 at 9:00 PM, DarthMelvin said:

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

in response to 112 asking where you at....

On 12/7/2023 at 3:02 PM, 112 said:

@DarthMelvin where u at?

On 12/7/2023 at 9:04 PM, DarthMelvin said:

Marlon Teixeira Smile GIF

me and DM flirting

3 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Im here, bin a busy weekend 

Tired Bette Davis GIF by Maudit

Griffin Gluck Waiting GIF by Middle School Movie

thats everything folks... this is sus mcgus... you may want to check who was killed by who... im just saying... susususu

N1 DM votes qwags... calls falcon a pookie... falcon gets shot... qwags votes Naslund, Funnygurl votes falcon all lone wolf votes... Porscha votes... j23... brad votes callahan who is replaced?

N2... DM no vote... Qwags No vote... Porscha No vote... Funnygurl 4th one onto... max... in a world where all the other wagons were town.... hmmmm this is wagonomics

Tanev was killed... by maf... i dont know any meta here so... someone needs to explain this...

N3 DM SnakeDoctor Lone wolf vote...  FunnyGurl votes dapackback... Lone wolf vote... Qwags votes Zfetch... with j23 and brad Porscha votes j23 5th on wagon... of 12

darth LL and porscha leading PoE of j23 "Nothing to see here" serial killer killed 112 (DM has ties to maf and sk as 112 @ DM and they gave the sithlord meme and maf killed lewts...

N4 Fg 1st in on dabackback... Qwags tunneling on zfetch (dudes had like 8 posts) Porscha No vote.. DM No Vote... serial killed Kza mafia killed Macdougal i dont remember PoE here but maybe someone can look back... Mac was throwing poo at a lot of people... not sure about kza but theyve been pretty vocal...

On 12/7/2023 at 1:58 PM, 112 said:

Dearest Qwiggium,

I am curious about your alignment this game. Please respond with it.

Yours,

Interesting 112 throws sus on both DM and qwags.... falcon throws on DM and porscha. j23 throws sus on porscha and DM and porscha throws sus.. on J23

On 12/7/2023 at 2:03 PM, Qwags said:

Dear  OneOneTwo,

I am town this game, thank for asking. I hope you got my gift basket.

Regards,
Qwags

On 12/7/2023 at 2:41 PM, 112 said:

Qwags has been around the thread for a while and has evidently read back some, but he's not opting to put pressure on anyone or open up channels of game-related communication with anyone else. He exists on an island but won't throw out a bottled message. Is he more comfortable not rustling feathers than meaningfully progressing the game?

On 12/7/2023 at 2:43 PM, Qwags said:

I got everything I need on this island of mine.

are they sk or maf... they are sus, and have ties to both... could the island perhaps be a group of DM FunnyGurl and Porscha maybe even Zfetch and them bussing each other?

On 12/9/2023 at 10:28 AM, Zfetch said:

Anyone have a list of who is still alive? Would be greatly appreciated 🫣

On 12/9/2023 at 10:59 AM, Qwags said:

Myself. That's all that matters of town wants to win.

On 12/9/2023 at 11:08 AM, Qwags said:

Vote Zfetch

On 12/9/2023 at 11:09 AM, Qwags said:

Mafia                             

BJ                                  all town or perhaps an attempt hide mafia zfetch? is Bj deep wolf? have they solved anything?

Dankmemes187

SnakeDoctor

Zfetch

2 minutes ago, porscha said:

what do you mean "be on your lonesome all the time" ??

you voted once on your own J23 first night... even Lucky didnt vote J23... and a couple time no votes one day 2.... hmmm suspicious day not to vote.... day 3 back on j23 5th on wagon of 12... and day 4 no votes at all... huh... if you look at my posts youve been very inactive and have voted for j23 more than anyone... conviently your only two votes, and I quote J23 " why does Porscha get a pass" ?

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

you voted once on your own J23 first night... even Lucky didnt vote J23... and a couple time no votes one day 2.... hmmm suspicious day not to vote.... day 3 back on j23 5th on wagon of 12... and day 4 no votes at all... huh... if you look at my posts youve been very inactive and have voted for j23 more than anyone... conviently your only two votes, and I quote J23 " why does Porscha get a pass" ?

well that's also factually untrue... I voted more than once day 1 and it ended up on 6'5
I never made it back to thread day 2, you can see this is true, but why is specifically day 2 a "suspicious day" to not vote...? I can only assume you are implying it's because it's the day a wolf got voted over, but had I been there, I could have voted on any other wagon anyway even I had been there and didnt want to vote a wolf lol. so what's the difference?
again, you are wrong about day 4, I voted naslund.......

it isnt about "getting a pass", it isn't like I'm committing sins that are worthy of scrutiny and getting a get out of jail free card

so with this new info i'm sure it'll change your opinion to some degree at least

and i'd like to add that I didn't just say the theory doesnt hold water because I was included, it's also a hard reach to scumread and poe funnygurl who has been notably townier than many slots and putting in a lot of effort without agenda, and I dont know how you could accuse of all bussing each other when I never voted any of the 3 people you lumped me in with

• Thanks 1