[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

7 minutes ago, porscha said:

well that's also factually untrue... I voted more than once day 1 and it ended up on 6'5
I never made it back to thread day 2, you can see this is true, but why is specifically day 2 a "suspicious day" to not vote...? I can only assume you are implying it's because it's the day a wolf got voted over, but had I been there, I could have voted on any other wagon anyway even I had been there and didnt want to vote a wolf lol. so what's the difference?
again, you are wrong about day 4, I voted naslund.......

it isnt about "getting a pass", it isn't like I'm committing sins that are worthy of scrutiny and getting a get out of jail free card

so with this new info i'm sure it'll change your opinion to some degree at least

day 4... you indeed voted naslund... sometimes i get confused when one vote is on 1... but the rest is correct... someehow you voting 6,foot5 on day 1 makes it better somehow i dont really get? you still ended up on a island 2 times 1 NV and twice vited for J23... Funny gurl also was sussing you which went nowhere... its funny cause i mentioned earlier a few days ago how all your posts have looked the same... it all seems too good to be true...

4 hours ago, porscha said:

I think we probably should start in the dm/naslund/turtle/qwags/zfetch(idk about z so much but if i'm trying to make something comprehensive then I need to respect other people's opinions on needing to flip him) as like a first layer, second layer into liiiike mr/alison/ >half a level deeper > brad/dallsbeep

sd might need to be flipped too, but I dunno. maybe only if someone else actually claims vigi

You really waited til lylo to start playing the game

i respect it

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SV. said:

I could make it another 48 hours phase.  I'm pretty bust af all of tomorrow and have an easier schedule on Tuesday, but I figured people would want this to end sooner rather than later.

I guess I'll leave it to the people and rep-farm a bit.

Elephant for 24 hour phase
Thereitis for 48 hour phase

It's tied, so I'll just do the tiny selfish thing and make this a 48 hour phase.

• Thanks 2

• SV. changed the title to [Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game underway; Round 5 closes - December 12 at 11 PM EST