[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Wow another brutal nightfall.

I would like to apologize to the town for my subpar performance, but I would also like to once again pin it on this new site being aids on mobile.

I don’t like the growing list of weebs assuming I am mafia solely based on inactivity.

Regardless, it appears the town potatoes need someone to step up more than ever and I will attempt to do so

At this point, there’s somewhere between 6-7 mafia (based on CDC historical ratios) and 2 3P left. That’s a minimum of 50% of the people posting here are bad fellas…

Thats the good news. Bad news is mafia may have a large sway in the vote.

It shouldn’t be too hard to deduce some things:

me - tp (only I would know apparently)

LL - tp

That leaves a pool of 14 and 8 or 9 sussy boys.

57% chance to hit a bad guy.

Some strong reasoning could be made behind someone like funny girl and Petey boi being town, which would hopefully increase our odds significantly

I would however like to bring forth TLs name into consideration.

Although he has called me sus and voted for me I believe, he has had very little conviction in doing so.

Take for example Kaz, who was wrong, but was annoyingly convinced and flipped TP.

I don’t see that in TLs game.

I don’t see a world where Qwags avoids last lynch like that being TP. I don’t see a world where Kaz being the SK kill doesn’t marginally improve his odds of being scum ever so slightly.

I don’t see a world where MR is this far in the background as TP. He’s had a couple good posts sure, but he’s been far too unconvicted.

I don’t see a world where hoggers does that idiot lock vote on me in round 2 as TP. He is too pragmatic. 

I don’t see a world where TL voices his reads with such lack of conviction (like MR) if he was TP. I don’t see him not attempting to take a main role for the town now after 112 and Kaz have perished.

I fully believe I am 4/4 if not very minimum 3/4, and you should make yourself into a French fry if you disagree.

Vote Qwags

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

I don’t see a world where Qwags avoids last lynch like that being TP. I don’t see a world where Kaz being the SK kill doesn’t marginally improve his odds of being scum ever so slightly.

I don’t see a world where MR is this far in the background as TP. He’s had a couple good posts sure, but he’s been far too unconvicted.

I don’t see a world where hoggers does that idiot lock vote on me in round 2 as TP. He is too pragmatic. 

I don’t see a world where TL voices his reads with such lack of conviction (like MR) if he was TP. I don’t see him not attempting to take a main role for the town now after 112 and Kaz have perished.

I fully believe I am 4/4 if not very minimum 3/4, and you should make yourself into a French fry if you disagree.

Vote Qwags

I think I agree with you about MR

SD has become slightly more towny in my eyes cuz I wouldn’t put it past him to say some stupid ominous crap, be of 0 use, or somehow be the non-acting vig last night.

Vig really should eliminate SD tho if they deem appropriate after ISOing,,,still don’t fully buy that he wasn’t claiming because of the way he put off the role claim

Just now, Zfetch said:

SD has become slightly more towny in my eyes cuz I wouldn’t put it past him to say some stupid ominous crap, be of 0 use, or somehow be the non-acting vig last night.

Vig really should eliminate SD tho if they deem appropriate after ISOing,,,still don’t fully buy that he wasn’t claiming because of the way he put off the role claim

SD is obviously just the vigilante, they have been claimed PR for two nights in a row now. If they were fake claiming the vigilante would realize this and shoot them.

Just now, Alison said:

although in that situation the game is just lost and beyond salvageable probably, it's almost impossible to get there on him before we exe another townie 

Even if there are 7 scum and 2 3P, hope is not lost assuming the lynch goes well.

even without a good lynch, SK kill takes priority over mafia kill so game would still hinge on that.

A mafia lynch, SK kills mafia, mafia kills SK and then a vig kills mafia would thrust the odds right back in a heartbeat

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Struggling to see a world where MR and Hogs are directing Qwags, DM, Petey and completely fooling a "town" of skilled players like BJ, Alison, Beeps, Zfetch.

So that's my thought about all the wolf posts above here. 

I am only a skilled mafia player. I’m closer to a twice baked potato than a French fry as town.