1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

NIGHTFALL 2

Max Brown (6) – MacDougall, Time Lord, Funnygirl555, KZA, dallsbeep, Zfetch
Lewitelli (5)- J-23, Naslund, luckylager, Lewitelli [Locked], Max Brown
J-23 (4) – Master Radishes, DaBackpack, Dankmemes187, Blue Jay 22

Snake Doctor (3)Albert, iambrad, Alison
Zfetch (1) - 112
Albert (1) – Snake Doctor

Didn’t vote (6) - Tanev, Alchemy Time, DumbassTurtle, porscha, Qwags, DarthMelvin

Looks like voting J-23 was a towntell here

💀

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

naslund looks pretty bad on the lewt wagon

And you look great on a off wagon

Once again....yes niks scum move is to attack mvp and go after him constantly.

No niks scum move would been to bus ilguna and max.

Every game I've won involved bussing. Not this shit

Although I know explaining myself to scum is pointless 🙂

8 hours ago, Alison said:

No. I don't feel like it.

not only have you not been reading my posts, but you havent been reading any sus....

2 hours ago, Alison said:

if MR is scum I'm actually worried dankmemer is a deep wolf

mafia is a simple game its more likely you are just pushing a wolf agenda, protecting a team member, your PoE is very focused... and my gut instict is you arent reading very much posts at all...

although in that situation the game is just lost and beyond salvageable probably, it's almost impossible to get there on him before we exe another townie 

are you open wolfng here...?

SD is obviously just the vigilante, they have been claimed PR for two nights in a row now. If they were fake claiming the vigilante would realize this and shoot them.

1 there is a doctor... and there are a whole bunch of ????Maf .. there is a reason the host choose to keep this secret, the fact you dont see this is not a good look...

macdougall was killed over LL who is green checked.

who was LL pushing yesterday?

here it comes... very well played... yeah it was me... 

welcome to my PoE...

8 minutes ago, Naslund said:

And you look great on a off wagon

Once again....yes niks scum move is to attack mvp and go after him constantly.

No niks scum move would been to bus ilguna and max.

Every game I've won involved bussing. Not this shit

Although I know explaining myself to scum is pointless 🙂

SELF META: DENIED

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

well would he?

He doesn’t even know the difference between a cumulus and a cirrostratus cloud so I doubt it.

Hes basically going through an identity crisis right now. He states that we shouldn’t go after him because of his “scum meta” but then he’s also on a few people like myself and TL for not pressing him harder…which is it blud? Should we press you or not press you? I think he’s struggling with his reads this game

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

He doesn’t even know the difference between a cumulus and a cirrostratus cloud so I doubt it.

Hes basically going through an identity crisis right now. He states that we shouldn’t go after him because of his “scum meta” but then he’s also on a few people like myself and TL for not pressing him harder…which is it blud? Should we press you or not press you? I think he’s struggling with his reads this game

..what is the difference?

asking for a friend

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I would however like to bring forth TLs name into consideration.

Although he has called me sus and voted for me I believe, he has had very little conviction in doing so.

Take for example Kaz, who was wrong, but was annoyingly convinced and flipped TP.

I don’t see that in TLs game.

I didn’t vote you. I suspected you the most when I called you out for disappearing after getting town cred, but you gave a fair explanation for your disappearance so I dropped it. I’ve had a few reasons to suspect you but ultimately I was never sold on you being mafia. But it’s a numbers game now, and I don’t think the numbers are in your favour 

3 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I don’t see a world where Qwags avoids last lynch like that being TP. I don’t see a world where Kaz being the SK kill doesn’t marginally improve his odds of being scum ever so slightly.

I don’t see a world where MR is this far in the background as TP. He’s had a couple good posts sure, but he’s been far too unconvicted.

I don’t see a world where hoggers does that idiot lock vote on me in round 2 as TP. He is too pragmatic. 

I don’t see a world where TL voices his reads with such lack of conviction (like MR) if he was TP. I don’t see him not attempting to take a main role for the town now after 112 and Kaz have perished.

I fully believe I am 4/4 if not very minimum 3/4, and you should make yourself into a French fry if you disagree.

Vote Qwags

The part about me is annoying to read because I’ve been very busy all game (exam season, said this before and during the game) and yet I’ve still done a pretty good job of keeping up AND definitely tried to step and help lead the town yesterday night after the lynch, which is the exact opposite of what you’re claiming. 

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

Some interesting justifications for voting me as mafia. From the usual toon suspects. 

Also fucking LOL at SnakeDoctor claiming vig. Sounds like someone who is backed into a corner.

You’re so lost that it hurts to read. Literally none of this makes sense