[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

NIK has been trying to kill TP the entire game. The one exception/unknown is Zfetch. His targets:

R1: SS/6’5

R2: Lewt

R3: BJ/SD

R4: BJ/SD/Zfetch (?)

If SD is the rumored vig, then zfetch is the only non confirmed town that has received his attention. If this is his TP self I would hate his mafia self. Although he supposedly claims that he busses as scum so maybe Zfetch and him have scum equity together despite his vote last round? The monkey and SD seem like they are always juuuust skating by.

4 hours ago, Dankmemes187 said:

not only have you not been reading my posts, but you havent been reading any sus....

mafia is a simple game its more likely you are just pushing a wolf agenda, protecting a team member, your PoE is very focused... and my gut instict is you arent reading very much posts at all...

are you open wolfng here...?

1 there is a doctor... and there are a whole bunch of ????Maf .. there is a reason the host choose to keep this secret, the fact you dont see this is not a good look...

here it comes... very well played... yeah it was me... 

welcome to my PoE...

list one reason why I should not have MR in my top 3 scumreads.

dankmemer is actually a wolf and you guys let him skate by

it's actually just over

I don't have the time, energy or inclination to case this guy.

I'm blacklist 6foot for trolling, SD for making the worst vig shots on the planet, and albert for being mentally deranged

sorry but I only entered this game to play with mac so I really can't be bothered to give a fuck.

qwags 

nik

melvin

turtle

TL

MR

dallsbeep

SK is 112 

nfi who the doctor thing and i don't care.

postgame cred guess

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alison said:

dankmemer is actually a wolf and you guys let him skate by

it's actually just over

I don't have the time, energy or inclination to case this guy.

I'm blacklist 6foot for trolling, SD for making the worst vig shots on the planet, and albert for being mentally deranged

sorry but I only entered this game to play with mac so I really can't be bothered to give a fuck.

qwags 

nik

melvin

turtle

TL

MR

dallsbeep

SK is 112 

nfi who the doctor thing and i don't care.

postgame cred guess

if this list has at most 1 name wrong, I expect to be given a title after the game regardless of outcome

24 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well team what are we doing? SD and Qwags keep making cryptic posts about the vig. 1 of them is definitely dirty

it's obviously Qwags. he would have shot SD long ago if he was the real vig, plus SD claimed way earlier and Qwags only CCed under pressure. 

I have caught or at least sussed porscha early every time she is mafia, by early I mean d1. I haven't had anything more than a mild ping off her this whole game. So unless she's having a breakout scum game she's just town. not to say she is a shit wolf I just have a good read on her I think.

brad is incredibly obvious town

funnygurl I am pretty sure is actually a shit wolf.

snake doctor is the vig

blue jay is incredibly obvious town and incredibly obvious the designated tinfoil target for mafia

zfetch flash wagoned a mafia to save the sherrif

could I be wrong about one of these? maybe. but I don't think I'm wrong about more than one.

looking forward to my title

follow me or don't

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Alison said:

I have caught or at least sussed porscha early every time she is mafia, by early I mean d1. I haven't had anything more than a mild ping off her this whole game. So unless she's having a breakout scum game she's just town. not to say she is a shit wolf I just have a good read on her I think.

brad is incredibly obvious town

funnygurl I am pretty sure is actually a shit wolf.

snake doctor is the vig

blue jay is incredibly obvious town and incredibly obvious the designated tinfoil target for mafia

zfetch flash wagoned a mafia to save the sherrif

could I be wrong about one of these? maybe. but I don't think I'm wrong about more than one.

looking forward to my title

follow me or don't

Wondering how close this is to the solve

you/me/lucky to this equals 9 villagers

we’ll find out in post