[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

On 12/10/2023 at 7:58 PM, DaBackpack said:

this is pretty bad. been ignoring this slot for a while but this stands out as major pocketing

that's a post about mr that i found but idk where this iso is.

it's fine though funnily enough i came to the same conclusion as dbp

hindsight 2020 as well for sure but he was fucking absolutely fucking vt @DaBackpack again my guy i apologize

On 12/4/2023 at 12:42 PM, Master Radishes said:

Oh yeah has Max Brown posted? I see people mentioning him as a possibility but I have no recollection of any posts.

^ also pinged max brown. is max brown like one of y'alls buds or something is this normal

On 12/4/2023 at 4:35 PM, Master Radishes said:

So 3 hours ago two of the louder voices in thread raise Ilunga as a 'what about him' sort of possibility.

Then Falcon throws a vote there and now Funnygurl is singling Ilunga out as well, out of all the slankers.

Methinks Ilunga could be the town slanker the scum are trying to nudge us towards.

^ this is sus because i'm easy. dunno bout falcon tho

On 12/4/2023 at 4:35 PM, Master Radishes said:

Funnygurl also defending Zfetch.

Makes you think.

^ honk

On 12/4/2023 at 4:41 PM, Master Radishes said:

This should go without saying but I have Ilunga as a hard null. I just find it all interesting.

In fairness to you, I think you had a vote on Ilunga earlier in the round too? I feel like I saw that when counting votes.

^ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.?

On 12/4/2023 at 5:05 PM, Master Radishes said:

I'm sitting on Zfetch but would spiritually support killing Funnygurl, Alchemy Time (who I feel has slipped back under the radar), or really anyone who is not new to our forums.

Good night.

^ ok so sus zfetch

On 12/5/2023 at 3:07 AM, Master Radishes said:

Kza should be everyone's top town. I saw someone ask about meta and with the greatest love his wolf game is average in comparison to his town game which can be super strong. Unless he is having a meta busting game or he's had one recently elsewhere then this is his town game to the point that I'd you cut him open he'd bleed green.

I feel fine about Petey too, and BJ, though neither as strongly.

Zfetch should not be towncore. There was something that made me doubt my earlier scum read (don't remember what, it was while I was skimming what I'd missed) but he's still very much PoE right now.

^ still sus zfetch

On 12/5/2023 at 3:12 AM, Master Radishes said:

Funnygurl is probably town too. Changed my mind on that.

^ thanks

On 12/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, Master Radishes said:

J23 / Lewitelli / Zfetch / Snake Doctor is a fine pool. I'd throw in Alchemy Time too.

^ also down for consensus wagons

On 12/6/2023 at 1:39 PM, Master Radishes said:

I get this concern but it's too early for this thought. It's only D2, there are tons of people left, and some of those are going to be more obvious wolves. I think our broader PoE is likely good and contains a couple hits at least. In a Day or two if we misfire once or twice, then yeah, it'll be time to worry. And I'm sure someone somewhere is a deepwolf, or nearly so, but a 30p game needs some stamina and we're all clever enough to re-evaluate later.

Vig should take out slankers (e.g. Qwags) to clear the fringes, and we should stick to our PoE for now.

On 12/6/2023 at 3:39 PM, Master Radishes said:

Just typing out thoughts on the rest of my PoE now.

Lewitelli is similar to what I said about Zfetch, like his popins are pretty bland and again fits the profile of someone who is usualy good-but-not-masterful at wolfing and who's not fully invested in this game, and so their level 1 wolfiness is showing.

Snake Doctor is weird and I don't know how to read him ever, really, but similar vibe. I think I remember feeling a pop-in or something was scummy, but I don't specifically remember what now. Regardless, he's definitely a consensus choice, and his fairly recent post appealing to fellow townies to help him felt un-town-like.

Alchemy had a scummy stretch on D1, and has now ghosted us. He hasn't really played in years except once recently (I think) and I could see him being rusty in an environment like this, especially with unfamiliar people. He fully fits a demotivated wolf right now. I'd push him harder but his lack of posting maybe puts him more in the 'Vig shot' category instead.

J23 I don't even personally believe in much, beyond generic thread presence; I've not really paid attention to his posts to be honest. My impression was they were solvy-ish but nothing that made me feel anything. But mostly lucky is convinced and I think lucky is town here and am willing to trust him on this one.

^ bruh his j23 read was a sheep. Hmmmmm
this is all very sheepy

On 12/6/2023 at 4:28 PM, Master Radishes said:

Unvote; vote J23

For SCIENCE

On 12/6/2023 at 5:05 PM, Master Radishes said:

Unvote; vote Zfetch

Join me friendo

^ flip flopping between the consensus bros

On 12/6/2023 at 5:25 PM, Master Radishes said:

Okay I should actually go to bed. I don't remember where my vote is because I've not really cared where it is. Zfetch, I think, right now.

Who do we want as a counter-wagon to Snake Doctor for SCIENCE?

^ this for science stuff is fun and i like it but with the town flips it's scary

On 12/6/2023 at 5:28 PM, Master Radishes said:

Unvote; vote J23

Suggestion accepted.

Good night.

^ parked on j-23

On 12/7/2023 at 3:49 PM, Master Radishes said:

Yeah Qwags is well within his scum meta here lol.

^ scum read qwags

On 12/7/2023 at 4:08 PM, Master Radishes said:

Okay serious response then. I haven't really played today so I'm still sorta in D2 mode, mentally. I've just sat down to actually think about things and maybe look back at EoD and such. So nothing I say here can be held against me.

I would've said J23/Snake Doctor/Zfetch from my old PoE, but there are a couple things that make me question my Zfetch scumread. And Snake Doctor might be a role? I haven't decided fully how to feel about that yet.

So maybe it's GTH more like...J23/Qwags/Alchemy Time? Kind of boring but it'd be practical.

^ new poe is j23 qwags alchemy time which is still kinda safe but mostly wrong (now that we know)

On 12/7/2023 at 4:12 PM, Master Radishes said:

Vote on Max mainly + his reaction to you kind of brought out a side of Zfetch I've seen before. That latter point is a weak one, as it's not really AI. But more so the vote on Max made me question my read and now I'm viewing him in a different lens and I guess I can see him actually being town after all.

^ rethinking his zfetch read

On 12/8/2023 at 3:51 PM, Master Radishes said:

I like my Qwagon tbh.

His re-entrance (not bothering to check a page for it, but earlier today) was pretty bland, and I don't personally have anything aginst J23 (he never posts when I'm in thread so I only ever skim his posts in passing) and am more so trusting my teammates on him.

^ still susy qwags

On 12/8/2023 at 4:03 PM, Master Radishes said:

Good guys (I hope)

Town till proven otherwise: Lewitelli, Lucky (by extension)

Lock town on meta, no one touch: KZA

Probably town: 112, Mac, Dankmemes, Time Lord

Probably town (less confidence): dallsbeep, Brad, Blue Jay

Not sure I believe his claim but on principle won't chop: Snake Doctor

Uh (I dunno)

I can't even come up with a category: Albert

Mushy middle I've been too lazy to explore further: DaBackpack, porscha, Alison, funnygurl, Naslund

Bad guys (I think)

Reluctant to let out of PoE despite evidence: Zfetch

Slanky PoE (should be shot): DarthMelvin, DumbassTurtle

Other PoE: J23, Qwags, Alchemy Time

^ real confused about the zfetch flip flopping still
why is everyone doing this?

this is all i did.
zfetch mr w/w isn't impossible. mr qwags w/w also isn't impossible. but they're not associated either. maybe to zfetch but i have to look at eod vcs.
i don't know mr's meta but i do know that i've incorrectly scum read him before. 
vote counts is effort but easy and likely nai

28 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK-MR-Qwags -> this triplet makes sense. I don’t see Zfetch and MR being on the same wolf team though, they have been going after each other all game and often when the other isn’t here. Doesn’t feel like theater 

mr never really pushed on zfetch though he just kinda went with the momentum on him. that being said, fair enough. you know them better

2 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

mr never really pushed on zfetch though he just kinda went with the momentum on him. that being said, fair enough. you know them better

That take isn’t based on meta, just how I interpret certain posts, so if you came away with a different read, you could be more right than me. That said, it kinda has more to do with the way Zfetch has approached him than vice versa tbh. When MR responds about Z, it’s usually prompted by Z going after him