[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

10 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

i don't have a "case" on you, but you haven't done anything townie imo. the thing that most irk me are

1) strong tr's on ppl (namely bj) that look like pocketing
2) openly sheeping people's reads

3) making safe votes

I don't see what's wrong with having TRs?

I only agreed the J23 read and I was open about that. I don't believe in ignoring my teammates if they have a strong feeling.

My votes have been no more or less 'safe' than anyone else's.

I can't tell if your reasoning is bad wrong or bad faith here tbh.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't see what's wrong with having TRs?

I only agreed the J23 read and I was open about that. I don't believe in ignoring my teammates if they have a strong feeling.

My votes have been no more or less 'safe' than anyone else's.

I can't tell if your reasoning is bad wrong or bad faith here tbh.

i don't have enough to vote you this phase and i won't. your trs look too chummy and i'm not the only one who's pointed it out. 

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

And if we're wrong where are we left with a green turtle?

Let's kill Zfetch or someone who at least we've all taken stances on.

if we have a green dumbass then game over. if we have a green zfetch then game over. 

i don't think zfetch is scum. if you do then vote there and i mean i guess i gotta go there too at some point (ugh) but a dumbass flip buys us time

I'm not really SRing you atm (though I'm more open to the possibility now then earlier) but I think you might be falling victim to the pitfall of isoing, namely losing context. Like you say my choices were safe or consensus but I helped make them safe and consensus as much as any one player can in a 30p game. I'm not claiming credit for starting all the wagons or anything, but I was amplifying the growing suss I and others had on a number of people.

As for being too pockety I don't get it? I had TRs in D1 and expressed them? I meant to call out DBP on this but forgot.

And I don't agree at all with going the Turtle route (and if we do and he flips red I accept being told I'm defending him here even though I'm not). That's just such a low percentage move. 

So I think we just take very different approaches to the game.

24 minutes ago, Funnygurl555 said:

5.  luckylager
6.  Blue Jay 22
7.  iambrad
8.  Dankmemes187
9.  Qwags
11.  Naslund
15.  Time Lord
??? 17.  Darth Melvin ???
18.  Zfetch
19.  Master Radishes
20.  porscha

24.  DumbassTurtle
26.  dallsbeep
27.  Alison
28.  Snake Doctor

honestly? if i'm 100% right (unlikely) this tracks. 

Looks pretty good to me

Sucks that the easiest people to vote for have barely done anything and it almost feels like shooting in the dark. The alternative is voting for someone who’s more of a deep wolf but then our chances of hitting scum are probably lower 

Traditionally CDC Mafia teams have been closer to 1/3 than 1/4 of the playerlist, but for awhile now we've been influenced by the wider mafa world so that's not a guarantee. I'd guess 8 scum to start. Maybe 7 if we factor in 2 independents.

So I don't think we necessarily lose if we get it wrong here.

It'd be better to just get it right though.

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I appreciate you gave me actual reasons instead of just throwing my name out like others have done, though.

People like Zfetch and Alison and (someone else I forget) have just said 'MR sus' with no explanation. That's where the scum are probably.

I think both of them are town 

And we’re kind of at the point where if you name 2 players as scum and they’re both town that’s highly suspicious…

3 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Zfetch the best option imo. Qwags dying likely in our wincon too. I'm strangely less convinced on him though. I worry he's a designated mischop. But if vig isn't going to shoot then we might have to do it.

Of course I'm the mischop. So many damn toons this game.

Zfetch
Snake Doctor
Dankmemes
NIK
are mafia. ffs

• Confused 1
  • Tank 1