[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Why do you have that memory?

Can you point to a post that created it or is it just regular ol scum TMI? 

Like you have a role cop who happens to get the full role?

I remember a lot of things

Not going to find the post, if someone cares they can go to the part where he investigates you 

1st off, doc needs to hard claim and clear themselves from PoE. There is 1 TP role left, no point in hiding anymore. We also need to know if any saves have occurred - you can lie in thread to throw the scum off, but if there’s any info to help the TP, now’s the same. Because it plays into my next theory -

Zfetch is most likely the SK. It’s cool, we like the monkey! Honestly SK deserves the W more than the TP so I’m not gonna go after him. But it just hit me when the SK didn’t occur because I could see him holding off and not using it every round. Ilunga is a good slanker target for anyone, and both 112 and Kaz were pressing him, but also others that kind of made it look like a frame job (Qwags). It also explains his dissociation from the general thread, yet vote on Max Brown that carried weight. 

Qwags (6) – Zfetch, DarthMelvin, dallsbeep iambrad, Time Lord, DumbassTurtle
Zfetch (2) - Master Radishes, Funnygurl555
Naslund (3) – Snake Doctor, Blue Jay 22, luckylager
Blue Jay 22 (1) - Naslund
porscha (1) - Dankmemes187

Qwags didn’t even vote? Yeesh.

Let’s pretend NIK is not an open wolf and just a guy that likes to vote himself near nightfall and then off wagon like a moldy potato…petey boi is still town lean for me, otherwise I will need take all the drugs he’s on rn the next time I’m scum in a game. That means the wolves are on the top 3 wagons. FG and TL are also town leans forward me…with the exception of Snake Doctor is it possible the entire mafia team is on the Qwags wagon? If 5 remaining scum at minimum, then the odds are at least a few are on there. TL made a quote about the scum controlling the lynch and it’s pretty easy to argue that happened.

Dumbassturtle to me is the most obvious on the wagon list. He dropped a vote and just dipped. I don’t think he’s been ver poetic about Qwags either - reckless and scummy vote. That leaves dallsbeep, DM, and Brad with the remaining scrutiny. Actually now that I think about it, if DM looked in a mirror, he would see a dumb ass turtle.

The Zfetch theory also kinda me wonder about his interactions with MR. I kinda want to say MR pushing Zfetch over Qwags and NIK last round looks better on him tbh, but if the game somehow progresses and 1 of NIK/MR flips red at some point, there’s about 67.4 things that associate them together.

I think we start with SD, Dumbassturtle, DM and then start working our way up to the deep wolves. 

The thing with SD is the theme of this game is TP Potato power, and I’ve seen some shit TP games from him in the past. Even though I’m 99% sure he’s scum, the 1% of the other side of him just being this bad at town exists. Kind of like how I can see NIK voting for himself as TP, I can also see SD soft claiming something as VT as both of those are in line with their CAs. But I mean at this point, it’s whatever.

26 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

what am i being dissacoiative about...? my memory is not affected during mania, i remember nearly the premise of everything... its weird but when i lose my ability to control risk and when paranoia sets in too, after my mania depresses i can look back and analyse what i did... 

Im actually confused... honesty is the best policy... I mean i did some pretty stoopid things my first game, disrespecting pretty much everyone thinking i could win the game first day, then I made a bet that i was surely not mafia... i insulted the host in the first or second saying the game was unbalanced. i thought you all played me pretty good strininging me along till the end game where i took a 50/50 shot... this game i fucking posted way too much and I used the ATE and i fully expected to be removed from the game with macdougall... when you have low risk aversion and grandios thoughts often right and wrong get greyed as i self confirm ... I cant stop that thats out of my control...

but the same risk aversion allows me to do incredible things too... I dont mean anyone harm and do feel sympathy and have empathy...

i wrote all the good things ive done in my life here but deleted it... it either matters or it doesnt, my guess it doesnt...

I apologize! grandiose narcissism thoughts are very common in bi polar... its why we are often hated... Kanye west... Jim Carrey lost his marbles... robin williams im sure everyone loved just listening to him, hanging out prolly not too long...

shut up pete I love you lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Would Zfetch side with the mafia with his kills while the town is being destroyed and miss 2 kills in a game where 29 people need to die for him to win? I wanna say the SK is DM or SD. It’s that kind of game 

fair point - that would lead me to thinking DM, not SD. SD wouldn’t miss, DM does. But I could see Z holding off here and there - plus it was hard to predict the TP specials being this bad.

1 minute ago, porscha said:

you act like you dont care when you said you did lol

guess nothing really does matter though without qwags

the first part of the sentence was more or less a joke, and the second part was just realistic thinking. i don't particularly have to be attached to either idea to be able to think or communicate them. 

ya that's my dilemma