[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

@luckylager it was a beautiful moment that led up to my latest death, I allowed myself to give up chess... I quit nearly every group...

your stepfather is a good man i could feel it as i thought about him, and you, and your family...

So i wanted to let you know i wrote that poem for me, not you. the poem was a reminder that life is short, and happiness is shorter... I hope you share many great memories and laughter in the coming weeks, tears are great too, im sure your father would love to remind you to stiffen that upper lip.

Happy Holidays.

I’ve been in games like this before. Not the bad PR play to this degree — that’s a work of art in its own — but when the gamestate is fucked up

its usually because town corners a wolf early then lets it slip away, fucking up the dynamic of the game as they tinfoil elsewhere. I think ZFetch fits that profile. There are other factors but ya, I think all of Mac/dbp/112 wanted him gone. When I am confused in a game I usually just sheep dead townies