[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Just now, luckylager said:

Quit Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

yes... i am creative... its why i spend much of my time drawing and creating poetry, but i never throw out an idea...

especially because of feuding individuals is something that is a nice distraction... the only reason you choose not to accept porscha is because of your ego

2 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

yes... i am creative... its why i spend much of my time drawing and creating poetry, but i never throw out an idea...

especially because of feuding individuals is something that is a nice distraction... the only reason you choose not to accept porscha is because of your ego

Nah I had her as 3p/maf on my super special list of frustration, yesterday. 

Why are you parroting this ego line from Hoggers. I'm actually the only person to admit how awful they are at this game...

39 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Nah I had her as 3p/maf on my super special list of frustration, yesterday. 

Why are you parroting this ego line from Hoggers. I'm actually the only person to admit how awful they are at this game...

i have been sus of them many times... but i dont play my hand early... remember what i said on the first day...