[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

As things stand:

Snake Doctor (5) - Naslund, Funnygurl555, Master Radishes, luckylager, DarthMelvin
porscha (4) - Dankmemes187, Zfetch, Blue Jay 22, Snake Doctor
DarthMelvin (2) - iambrad [locked], DumbassTurtle

Zfetch (1) - dallsbeep
iambrad (1) - Alison
Naslund (1) - porscha

Edited by SV.

N1 - ilunga

N2 - none

N3 - 112

N4 - KZA

N5 - none

God it really does sort of make sense for SK to be DM. No one else is inactive-but-not-completely like that, not even SD, who I think has aways checked in each round. DumbassTurtle too, but all the targets are CDCers, so I feel l like that leans towards it not being e.g. turtle, dallsbeep, funnygurl. Maaaybe Porscha.

I don't entirely get the Porscha wagon. Not that I don't think she has wolf equity - she does - but why her, in this round?

If either SD or DM are town I think we probably just lose this game. We can probably clear or indict others based on associations/voting habits/etc if we look hard enough, or at least we can make a reasonable call and hope for the best. But there's no way we can confidently put either of these slots aside, imo.

Let's just pick one of those two, chop em up, and hope for the best.

SD has been coyly hinting at a role but never confirming it. He's done so since he was wagoned back in D1/D2 or whenever. He's never claimed anything but he's letting us believe it anyway. This is all pretty wolfy behaviour. I could also easily see him being the SK who was going for self-preservation, though I'm not sure the shots and lack of shots quite fit him. Not sure I can explain why, but I just don't think SD shoots ilunga, nor forgets to shoot either D2 (when he was a centre of attention) or D5 (I recall him being a bit more active than usual? Might be perception though.) Being a Doc...I mean, no one has CCd the idea, but, well, deja vu all over again.

DM has been laying low even for him. He's doing just the bare minimum to get by, and showing no investment in any outcome. He fits on every Mafia team combination possible, and the slowed pace of the game suggests a team primarily made up of slankers. He also has pretty big SK equity, by virtue of targets being CDCers and him being likely to simply forget to shoot some random Nights.

I think GTH I'd go SD = mafia and DM = SK. And we should probably focus on killing mafia since we want the SK to kill them too.

So I guess I'm leaving my vote on Snake Doctor. But I really don't care at this point. Kill one, cross fingers, and if we fail then oh well lolCDC.