[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

I normally avoid trying to 3P hunt because it's kind of futile. But I feel like the choice/pattern of kills is too odd and illogical to come from certain players. Like I've holstered shots before and such too, but why D2? Or did they try to shoot Max? But if they were targeting scummy slankers why go after 112 and KZA next? And if they were changing tactics, why change tactics to go after two of the more towny people in a gamestate that the mafia were doing better in?

Unless I'm missing something, I can't see that coming from the likes of many players left alive. It's either targeting people who were on to them, or it was random and based on personal knowledge of the players. That points to DM, SD, or maaaybe Zfetch...? CDCers who have a reputation of being inactive or oddball.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Sure, he can die too, sooner or later.

Personally I'd rather get our impossible-to-solve slots out of the way though. NIK has done enough I could, if inclined and re-energised after a scum hit, re-read and form an actual opinion.

if by enough, you mean vote for himself only to vote completely off wagon onto me as the only vote that round, then sure.

As things stand:

Snake Doctor (4) - Naslund, Funnygurl555, DarthMelvin, Master Radishes
DarthMelvin (4) - iambrad [locked], DumbassTurtle, Blue Jay 22, dallsbeep
porscha (3) - Dankmemes187, Zfetch, Snake Doctor

iambrad (1) - Alison
Naslund (2) - porscha, luckylager

Edited by SV.