[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

Sorry I kinda forgot about nightfall, finally finished exams today and got preoccupied with other things 

gg I guess, it was really fun at the beginning when everything was all fun and games, but obviously the last few rounds kind of soured things. Thanks for hosting @SV.

Was nice to play with the newcomers to this site, hope they don’t get too turned off by the way this game went

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Zfetch said:

Doc without order, r2 and r5 missed kills?

Neutral doctor (nothing fancy)

If he lived to R4 (which they did), they could join town (which they did), or join mafia and relinquish their powers

And yes, a lot of specials did not submit kills on many of the nights, but for the mafia, DarthMelvin just happened to save Time Lord lol.

Thanks for hosting a great game SV.

I wish I could have participated more however I think I know why the SK took me out.

I was the only one to question her in round one.

Thanks to all my mafia team mates and thanks to every one else. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families and a fantastic 2024. 

Cherish the little things my friends.....

• Vintage 2

4 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Thanks for hosting a great game SV.

I wish I could have participated more however I think I know why the SK took me out.

I was the only one to question her in round one.

Yeah this is what made me submit the kill on Porscha,,,I was saying it two rounds ago as well grrr !!

• Cheers 1

• SV. changed the title to [Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

Yeah scum chat is looooooong and it's just Petey and Brad basically. I occasionally popped in to say hello and let them know they're doing well, Zfetch did the same, and Alison told them they were idiots who would never amount to anything. Brad left the chat later.

Petey and Brad carried this. I just focused on rising above the PoE line early on and keeping other names in the PoE as potential miselim bait. Last couple rounds I coasted hard.

• Huggy Bear 2