[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

By the way, we've been invited to the first Town of Salem Championships. See invite here:

I’m very excited to invite CanucksCommunity to participate in the inaugural Discord Town of Salem Championship. The Discord ToS Championship is an annual tournament that will follow a similar format to the MU Mafia Championship. Games will be held on Discord and will feature a Town of Salem rolelist with a few extra roles and mechanics. Like the Mafia Championship, each participating community will elect one player to represent them. Document containing the details of this tournament: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DlCiZp13H75I7RKpc1898hq2qmnWBDOMNmfG6ATP1w4/edit?usp=sharing

ToS is similar to Mafia and the tournament will run similarly to the Mafia Champs one every year.

If anyone is interested in repping us let me know and I'll pass your name and details on to the organiser.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

By the way, we've been invited to the first Town of Salem Championships. See invite here:

ToS is similar to Mafia and the tournament will run similarly to the Mafia Champs one every year.

If anyone is interested in repping us let me know and I'll pass your name and details on to the organiser.

I just checked the document, and the deadline for selecting a representative is Dec 22nd, so we should move quickly if we're looking to participate.

19 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

images (1).jpeg

39 minutes ago, 112 said:

I just checked the document, and the deadline for selecting a representative is Dec 22nd, so we should move quickly if we're looking to participate.

Yeah it was sent to me during the game and I didn't want to interrupt, then forgot about it till now. But I imagine we can get a short extension if we ask nicely.

35 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i will represent the canucks and show other communities how to play werewolf with integrity, honor, and kindness 🙂

I am personally okay with this but miiiight need to check if the organisers are. :classic_ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1