[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, Naslund said:

Why not Peteboi?

speaking as someone with bipolar disorder, we don't want him to go if he's self-describing himself as "manic". like it would be one of the worst coaching decisions in the history of the sport. sorry MidKnight Ego, but it's from one manic to another. 🙂

• Huggy Bear 1

On 12/16/2023 at 1:32 AM, SV. said:

Not sure who will be hosting next, but...

1.  SV

If some one tells me how to work out the teams and everyone doesn't mind a really basic game regarding colours/ print, and such, I am willing to give hosting a go.  

Something along the lines of the Dickcheese gang have taken over the town of Dicksville and the good dicksvillians have to......

• Like 1
  • Vintage 3

14 hours ago, 112 said:

speaking as someone with bipolar disorder, we don't want him to go if he's self-describing himself as "manic". like it would be one of the worst coaching decisions in the history of the sport. sorry MidKnight Ego, but it's from one manic to another. 🙂

thanks for making that decision... i cant type, so I'd have to use the voice to speech dictation app on my computer and oh my god, my neighbors think I'm crazy enough as it is so I don't need them to record what I'm saying. Also I'm pretty bad at town of salem but I haven't tried it yet with diction yet. so maybe I'll do some games in the future and then when I win the next three or four games in a row you guys can nominate me next year, and realize im really bad at this stuff when i go full leroy jenkins, for the memes...

• Huggy Bear 1

@Ilunga @MidKnight Ego

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Portal:Setups

I would recommend for the first time you host to make as simple of a setup as possible, depending on the number of players you have.

You probably only need to check if your setup is balanced with BJ, AV or MR.

Other than that my only advice would be to not respond to players direct questions as there are some of these greasy, sneaky, rotten players (You know who you are) who try to get game info from the host. But use your best judgement on that. 

• Thanks 2