[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

21 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I find it very odd a “TP” would semi object to a mafia supposedly being bussed. Even if that’s true, wouldn’t that still be good for the TP? Lol

i don't think AT was objecting. his post indicates he feels 6'5 is wolfing. it was just an additional observation about the wagon.

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

For those that need a narrative or to establish one, for later rounds, for their own designs, then sure. 

The opposite of that is to slank D1 and then to the same after N1. Many extend that strat as well. 

As we all know and have experienced. 

yea i mean it just depends. first day you get to use a kill sometimes you'll have n0's or claims early, but for the most part, i think you can scum hunt just as effectively. i used to have a higher % hit rate on day 1 compared to other days when i was good at wolf just because it's when scum are most vulnerable (no positioning, awkward, need to make entrance, etc). however it's the day when you are able as town or mafia to craft worlds and build associations and figure out a web of which people travel to and from. i think d1 is underrated on an average scale, but i'm only going off per 100 games or so. for every game it's different, and i was tempted to state the importance of an f3 f5 or lylo situation, but those also arrive situationally. 

if you slank day 1 i think it's actually a disadvantage for you most of the time. 

1 minute ago, iambrad said:

bluejay has yet to make a post out of his scum meta while maintaining no transparency tbh. kinda feeling scum bj and sharpshooter

I haven’t been scum in like 19 full moons. I don’t even know what it would look like now.

You are talking out of your ass like me, only difference is one of us has some scum teammates under the microscope and need a diversion 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I haven’t been scum in like 19 full moons. I don’t even know what it would look like now.

You are talking out of your ass like me, only difference is one of us has some scum teammates under the microscope and need a diversion 

just because you dont know what it would look like doesnt mean i dont :p. 

i havent touched wolf in three years. surely you cant be less aware than me

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Scum lean for hoggers trying a 5 year old meta read

i reread all of our canucks games together before the game began. as wolf you're more prone to discredit information and players where as town i think you're interested more in solving and reasoning. you tell me which path you seem to be following this game