[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

7 minutes ago, dallsbeep said:

I feel like a scum was posting in the last page or three but am not exactly sure from which direction.

I have had moments of thinking both Jacked65 and Sharpshooter are town.

I seem to be reading the game very differently from most players -- probably a byproduct of not being familiar with a lot of your playstyles.

@iambrad Talk to me about 6foot5 plz, also like how do you think scum would position themselves around him

Vote: luckylager

i dunno, he seems pretty passive. he's played a lot more mafia than i have in the past year or two, so he's had time to develop and stuff. i'm just not really feeling his content especially much, and when he's town, his words are more pointed. the only post in his favor imo is the one where he told bluejay to shut the uck up in caps. i got twonie vibes from that.

uh, i think two scenarios. 6'5 is wolf, and they're all avoiding him like the plague. they don't want to go down with the ship essentially. otherwise, if he's town, i think scum are waiting around hoping for him to implode and cause as much chaos as possible. i'd imagine they're instigating and probably some of the first players to write stuff about policy lynching him or vigging him imo. 

27 minutes ago, iambrad said:

the defensiveness pinged me about the vote, but when he explained himself further and said him dying is good for town (which it's totally not) i got a tonal town lead. the thought process is transparent and makes sense from a more inexperienced player imo 

well maybe I think AT dying is good for town

12 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

UNVOTE Snake.doctor

VOTE I.am.Brad

and i flipped a coin between some really jacked fellow and them.

while they are nursing there hangover, good time to talk about how chaotic it is first day. between them  some jacked dude 

i dont really know how to talk to this guy i cant really follow what hes saying 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iambrad said:

i dunno, he seems pretty passive. he's played a lot more mafia than i have in the past year or two, so he's had time to develop and stuff. i'm just not really feeling his content especially much, and when he's town, his words are more pointed. the only post in his favor imo is the one where he told bluejay to shut the uck up in caps. i got twonie vibes from that.

uh, i think two scenarios. 6'5 is wolf, and they're all avoiding him like the plague. they don't want to go down with the ship essentially. otherwise, if he's town, i think scum are waiting around hoping for him to implode and cause as much chaos as possible. i'd imagine they're instigating and probably some of the first players to write stuff about policy lynching him or vigging him imo. 

and which do you think it is for 6ft5

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Gross slank. He’s been a better player than he’s been playing. 

If he’s maf, he slanks for 2-3 rounds and then all of a sudden has multi posts knowing and recommending the ‘play’. 

and if he is town he already has those posts prepared day 1?

Just now, porscha said:

convince me it's +ev for him to live then

contrary to his own words i dont think his death advances the gamestate at all. he seems willing to post content but doesn't have enough content to look into day 2. both a slanker or a high posting wolfy player are better kills imo