[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

I'm not sure about j23 at the moment. He's kind of toon so I could see him as either alignment but I'd like him to elaborate on his reads a bit more

I'd put him at about 63/37 wolf I didn't like that his re entrance was to defend himself from multiple posts

A town would be more inclined to reintegrate by commenting on relevant topics, looking to solve people in the thread

4 minutes ago, KZA said:

I'm not sure about j23 at the moment. He's kind of toon so I could see him as either alignment but I'd like him to elaborate on his reads a bit more

I'd put him at about 63/37 wolf I didn't like that his re entrance was to defend himself from multiple posts

A town would be more inclined to reintegrate by commenting on relevant topics, looking to solve people in the thread

Which ones?

SS I'm a little unsure but still leaning wolf

I find his nudging of a BJ 65 thunderdome anti town along with his post about not taking D1 seriously

Of course many people make anti town posts as town because it's fun, including myself

I did not like his prior reads list that consisted of me (and some randomly selected slankers

There's a million slankers in this game, SS was caught last game by being a little too accurate with voting out a low poster (bussing)

The only real reason I'd think he could be not mafia is how easy it was for votes to build on him, I think Hoggers who I'm currently worried about voted him too which is scary

There is much to learn from night 1 may goose

• Like 1

Just now, KZA said:

I thought that too but it's legit a 30 player game a lot of people are gonna be town lol

And a lot will be mafia as well.

However, I think its worth going back and looking at whichever player has been mentioned the least. That is probably mafia.

But im not gonna do that since its a lotta work.

Just now, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

And a lot will be mafia as well.

However, I think its worth going back and looking at whichever player has been mentioned the least. That is probably mafia.

But im not gonna do that since its a lotta work.

This is a good post 

I think that player might be Max Brown