[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 hour ago, KZA said:

What makes you pick out Porsche? Can you give more info on why Lucky is playing safe? I've seen this take twice but don't really agree 

Porsche is all posts but nothing to say about the game really. I don’t think he’s the best option to vote this round though, just voted him for now to see the reactions around it. Didn’t get much out of it anyways.

Lucky is playing safe cause he’s just following the game flow of what others say. He asked for my game takes, I gave it to him and he became defensive.

I think SS or lucky is the option to go, leaning towards SS slightly for now. Need to see more from him.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

That's literally the opposite of a diversion. You act all knowing, but really you are just Chief Master of stating the obvious.

Unvote vote Sharpshooter

people said i was lying about rereading games, so i said i wasnt. 🫠

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Porsche is all posts but nothing to say about the game really. I don’t think he’s the best option to vote this round though, just voted him for now to see the reactions around it. Didn’t get much out of it anyways.

Lucky is playing safe cause he’s just following the game flow of what others say. He asked for my game takes, I gave it to him and he became defensive.

I think SS or lucky is the option to go, leaning towards SS slightly for now. Need to see more from him.

Again I'm going to ask you to back this shade up. You still haven't.

Just vague "because you are" and bunch of omgus bullshit.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

any thoughts on Max Brown and Zfetch? I think they'd fit the description of "all posts but nothing to say" just as well as Porsche if not better

Just now, iambrad said:

nik where do you stand with this game. i remember seeing you hunting someone, but i dont remember who. 

Zfetch,AT, SS  lewitelli and LL are on my mind the most.

Zfetch terrible entrance imo concerned about a little attention and then dipped. He can be a silly player but it didn't seem natural 

AT got too worried about a few votes reminded me of myself in the early days

SS playing his lame ass shtick and going through his program...I seen a glimpse of town SS but it took cannon fodder to get out

Lewi- mvp-came read a few pages and dipped....so now he has 30 more pages too catch up on and dip again. Maybe I'm wrong but I've seen this before. He's just gonna sprinkle info to a minimum and be too deadly to get into it till the later rounds 

LL was playing too safe. 40 pages in he should have been able to come up more then just j-23

I like kurisu hoggers bj ilguna 112

6'5 

3 minutes ago, KZA said:

any thoughts on Max Brown and Zfetch? I think they'd fit the description of "all posts but nothing to say" just as well as Porsche if not better

They would so would a few other posters.

However, I’ve just see a lot more posts from Porsche, he has like 10 + posts of nothing

Only seen 2 from Max.

Z hasn’t said much since day 1 either.

2 minutes ago, Naslund said:

Zfetch,AT, SS  lewitelli and LL are on my mind the most.

Zfetch terrible entrance imo concerned about a little attention and then dipped. He can be a silly player but it didn't seem natural 

AT got too worried about a few votes reminded me of myself in the early days

SS playing his lame ass shtick and going through his program...I seen a glimpse of town SS but it took cannon fodder to get out

Lewi- mvp-came read a few pages and dipped....so now he has 30 more pages too catch up on and dip again. Maybe I'm wrong but I've seen this before. He's just gonna sprinkle info to a minimum and be too deadly to get into it till the later rounds 

LL was playing too safe. 40 pages in he should have been able to come up more then just j-23

I like kurisu hoggers bj ilguna 112

6'5 

I'll admit to town leaning you, if you go back through my posts and take it back.

I've posted many more reads than just J23, it's just that I literally cant believe the walls aren't closing in on this guy.