[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

1 minute ago, porscha said:

no amount of skill makes memorizing a million people any easier. no way you believe this lol

the old core (eg:MR/BW) had their ways seems like a loser attitude from former legends if you ask me

HOwever, as mostly sus as MR is coming off, I don't think I would be willing to explore his lynch r1 due to his profile and usefulness if TP

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well there you go.

Alison looks better after the press. I’ll lean TP frustrations over fluff for now with her earlier posts.

Don’t really have a TP core yet except MR temporarily pending his investigation.

Shockingly I find NIK more eye pleasing than LL: that alone is a major red flag for him. Dank petey boi also on my radar. Lot of quantity over quality for him and it looks like he’s trying to put quality forward. I can see the mirror 

Lot of text for saying a lot of nothing, not sure how you can see Allison or NIK as a TP lean up until page 29

7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Alchemy Time is veeeery resistant to this 6’5 lynch. Maybe we should switch it to him until he actually puts forth a scum candidate instead of playing the dumb yet intellectual TP

Unvote vote AT

Which makes sense given from AT's perspective given he is softclaiming TB

Unvote; Vote BJ

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

understandable,,but don't you think it would be helpful since you know some of these potatoes who have played the past few years a bit better

if I felt I had any confidence in being able to help read some of you, maybe. falcon and LL are probably the only ones I'd be able to read better than the average individual, ofc not barring my pals mac and alison. a lot of my cdc pals kind of blend together in my head and i'm not good at reading bj

Just now, porscha said:

if I felt I had any confidence in being able to help read some of you, maybe. falcon and LL are probably the only ones I'd be able to read better than the average individual, ofc not barring my pals mac and alison. a lot of my cdc pals kind of blend together in my head and i'm not good at reading bj

Thoughts on Falcon and LL?

ll so far seems good. while i disagree with his skepticism of me, i like that he *is* skeptical. i also think his j-23 push is decent for d1

i also like where my vote's at. dallsbeep gave a town list without explanation and the hesitation about having too many in their towncore then posting that out loud is just big ol' sus

1 minute ago, porscha said:

did host go over what the unconventional roles do

Sheriff (1)
Vigilante (1)
Twinblade (1)

Doctor Without An Order (1)
Serial Killer (1) 
Bad Guys (?)

Black are known quantities
Yellow I have no clue
Red I believe is mafia team