[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

alison's posting style at this point is nai because she could be either a power wolf or a power town so maybe she's just busy

i think iambrad's just having fun and at this point he's also nai. not concerning but i recall what he's capable of in mafia

i tbh like 112 as well i think she's town. tbh has had some of the bests posts this game so far and is a pro-town player. wouldn't vote there today

dabackpack (dbp) is nai at this point and he's a scary player for what it's worth fam. we go way back

not understanding why anyone cares about 65 at this point but i love his username

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

LL/SS

Porsche

No.

The game speaks for itself.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

6’5 has some of the most underrated takes this game.

Should be a TP lean for everyone.

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

This omgus play isn't winning my heart bro.

You're gonna enter the game by hopping on the easiest wagon possible, then call me scum for scum reading you, yet you try to validate it with "hiding behind others reads", even though you cant find a single posts to back up your shade.

Tough rand bud. Cya wolf

Call me crazy but J-23's tone comes across better than lucky's here imo

Also @luckylager off the top of my head at least one of Brad's memories is right, the Aladeen/Ceres game. And T-rex returned at one point and got outted like D1 or something as an obv wolf. And Hogs did host one fairly early on...I think it was flipless? Or maybe that was a later host.

Anyway, it actually seems about right. I could dig through my lists to find links but I don't think I care that much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

BJ, MR, AT bad vibes city up to about page 24

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

MR is too skilled to say this...very sus post

This feels like you decided I was a safe person to get 'bad vibes' from, to throw in an 'original thought' in addition to two names who've gotten attention, and then you found something small and nitpicky (and not at all AI) to quote to push the idea.

48 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Call me crazy but J-23's tone comes across better than lucky's here imo

So you cherry pick one post to shade my tone instead of digging into the context of why I'm being shitty with J23. 

If J23 flips wolf. We can find TL at CC and lynch him there.