[Mafia] Some Spice and Nothing Nice - Game over [Mafia win]

SV.

8 hours ago, 112 said:

He had an awful entrance and has been trying to force dumbtells. His first post was within 10 minutes of the game starting and is awkward in relation to that fact: 

later on he added randomly to a post that he didn't get a PM, which was odd and unnecessary:

hasn't posted in nearly 24 hours now, which is somewhat NAI but i'd personally consider it a bad look.

Okay i gotta reply to the weak case, but hmm 
Yeah, I was unsure if it actually started, because the formatting is weird, and this isn't how most forum games for me start. I don't think my entrance was awkward. Like I feel like your kind of just reaching at the read on me..? Like I don't see the issue in what I posted, or the fact you want me dead over like apparently two posts? 

But like if you want me out, out of 30? people in this game right now with 58 page of content, I'm a bit confused where you prioritizes are? 

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

Alright have read 40 odd pages.

There is so much going on and some of it feels over the top.

At this stage I feel good about Lucky, 112, KZA and Petey. 

This is only a gut feel, I have nothing to really back that up with. 

One thing I have noted, Porscha has posted a bit this game, the last few games she hardly posted, and she was tp from memory. 

As for the rest haven't got a clue. 

dont worry i'll have less time after today and will inevitably mess up end of days with no visible polls or timer

5 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

alison's posting style at this point is nai because she could be either a power wolf or a power town so maybe she's just busy

i think iambrad's just having fun and at this point he's also nai. not concerning but i recall what he's capable of in mafia

i tbh like 112 as well i think she's town. tbh has had some of the bests posts this game so far and is a pro-town player. wouldn't vote there today

dabackpack (dbp) is nai at this point and he's a scary player for what it's worth fam. we go way back

not understanding why anyone cares about 65 at this point but i love his username

I think it’s kinda wild you called me scum for posting “fluff” then posted this

Me as scum, 112 town, you have two reads?